LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Pissed about Cali Gun laws.

Old 03-13-2009, 07:43 PM   #21
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris.jasonm View Post
Actually you could not be more wrong! Iraqi's can own one full assault rifle (fully auto) per military age male with two mags per household. It is supposed to be registered with the local Provence however this is seldom the case.
Interesting. I didnt know that. I just assumed cause i heard of all the troops rounding up weapons when it was really bad over there. Thanks for the info.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:45 PM   #22
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCase View Post
Gunz are bad, they are only for killing and killing is bad. Ban them. They are not healthy for children and other living things.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:45 PM   #23
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchaka View Post
Is it the high capacity magazine that bans it in California?
There is a certain test that all handguns must pass in california. Its pretty ridiculous. If they dont pass it, they cannot be put up for sale in the state.

http://ag.ca.gov/firearms/dwcl/12125.php
Old 03-13-2009, 07:46 PM   #24
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
What's up B
Old 03-13-2009, 07:47 PM   #25
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAAC3TACO View Post
I wouldn't worry about moving. Now that Obama is in office, the rest of America will soon be just like California if he gets his way.

we'll revolt before that happens.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:48 PM   #26
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

I think I have an "in" with a gun shop.. I might be able to get 1000 rds of 7.63 x 39 for 200 bucks
Old 03-13-2009, 07:50 PM   #27
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopherl View Post
What's up B

whats up bro. I heard there was some super duper liberal anti-gun fairytale posts in this thread, so i had to come check it out.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:51 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
whats up bro. I heard there was some super duper liberal anti-gun fairytale posts in this thread, so i had to come check it out.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:52 PM   #29
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Quote:
I think I have an "in" with a gun shop.. I might be able to get 1000 rds of 7.63 x 39 for 200 bucks
hook it up!
Old 03-14-2009, 09:17 AM   #30
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Ya. Hook it uppp. Can you get a good price on guns?
Old 03-15-2009, 07:49 AM   #31
HardCase will become famous soon enough

Army: Medic
HardCase's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris.jasonm View Post
You are simply an idiot! I hope you have fun after guns are taken from the people who are responsible enough to use them and you are getting robbed every day by the people who are not!! As for children I have one and my weapons have two forms of locks. A key for the trigger and a combo for the case. If you train you child on how to use a weapon and how to use it they are safer than strapping them into a car!!
Sorry to ruffle your feathers. I was being utterly and, obviously, ineffectively facetious. It was a joke. I am a rabid supporter of the Second Amendment, about 30 degrees to the right of the NRA. I probably should have used some of the smilies.
Old 03-15-2009, 07:52 AM   #32

Quote:
Sorry to ruffle your feathers. I was being utterly and, obviously, ineffectively facetious. It was a joke. I am a rabid supporter of the Second Amendment, about 30 degrees to the right of the NRA. I probably should have used some of the smilies.
no worries bro... I have made that same kind of remark a few months back on this forum. I was trying to be very sarcastic but didn't put a smilie. Guess I wasn't sarcastic enough
Old 03-15-2009, 08:02 AM   #33
HardCase will become famous soon enough

Army: Medic
HardCase's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
no worries bro... I have made that same kind of remark a few months back on this forum. I was trying to be very sarcastic but didn't put a smilie. Guess I wasn't sarcastic enough
No problem! I figured I'd toss a bit of chum into the water for at least one or two.....

I was just playing around with my reminisces of an old bumper-sticker/poster slogan that you used to see a lot back in the '60s. It was festooned with flowers and peace-signs and psychedelic color-patters, and said "War is not healthy for children and other living things" and was a protest of the Vietnam War and of war in general. Every hippy VW van had one on it. They took it seriously. I thought it was kinda funny at the time. Those were interesting days.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:02 AM   #34
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
many internet translators have been known to malfunction once in a while. Not a biggie.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:17 AM   #35
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
I guess I was the only one to get it.
I got it too.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:48 AM   #36
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thank god!! I was trying to figure out how a person in the DOD could feel that way. Sorry!!
Old 03-15-2009, 09:06 AM   #37
Legend in my own mind
CableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of lightCableTec is a glorious beacon of light

CableTec's Tacoma Gallery
As a life long gun owner and advocate for responsible ownership.....I think this is pretty appropriate for this thread:

Old 03-15-2009, 02:19 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by CableTec View Post
As a life long gun owner and advocate for responsible ownership.....I think this is pretty appropriate for this thread:

nope.. keypads "due"
Old 03-15-2009, 03:18 PM   #39
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CableTec View Post

And spoons made Rosie O'Donnel FAT.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:25 PM   #40
tacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud of

Name: Levi
tacoma08MZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how bout a group buy on those! i just paid around 285$ for 1000