Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Pissed about Cali Gun laws.

Old 03-11-2009, 01:37 AM   #1
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Angry Pissed about Cali Gun laws.

WTF is this state so damn liberal that I cant even buy the hand gun I want. THis is the friggin west incase anyone has forgot. I want to buy the new springfield xdm but cant because I live in california. ughhhh.

and i cant even own a damn ar-15. if i didnt have a good job here and the job market wasnt in the shitter i would move the fuck out of this state tomorrow.

Sry just venting a little.

Soo I have decided to buy the

Springfield 1911-A1 5" .45 Mil-Spec

or the
Taurus 1911-ALR 45ACP 8RD RAIL ALUM

or the

Kimber Pro Carry II

very different guns i know.

But I decided i want a new toy and cant have most the ones i have been trying to buy so thats the one i am going to go with. I found the springfield online for $649 and the Taurus for $618 if anyone knows where it is cheaper that would kick major ass.

anyways any input would be cool.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:40 AM   #2
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
You can own an AR-15 just have to have a fix mag and 10 rounds or less mag. Not a big deal or no pistal grip.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:31 PM   #3
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
is it illegal to "buy" it there, or to "own" it? could always make a road trip.

i don't understand Cali...so called "assault" rifles have been illegal there for some time if i'm not mistaken. did that make any difference in the infamous "North Hollywood Shootout"? those guys had full autos...but they didn't buy them in Cali, in fact, they didn't buy them legally anywhere in the US, but they still had them, right? so California wants the Badguys and the Cops to have good guns, but the lowly citizen...scratch that...subject can only have a ten round pea shooter to defend himself against all those "assault" weapons?? that's an all-day-cooked crock of sh*t if you asked me.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:51 PM   #4
HardCase will become famous soon enough

Army: Medic
HardCase's Tacoma Gallery
Gunz are bad, they are only for killing and killing is bad. Ban them. They are not healthy for children and other living things.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:11 PM   #5
itsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to allitsmyturn is a name known to all

itsmyturn's Tacoma Gallery
can't go wrong with the springfield. still one of my favorites in .45, can't speak on the taurus though
Old 03-11-2009, 05:13 PM   #6
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
move to AZ!!
Old 03-11-2009, 06:39 PM   #7
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCase View Post
Gunz are bad, they are only for killing and killing is bad. Ban them. They are not healthy for children and other living things.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:31 PM   #8
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
jersey is bad too...since rifles arent legal to use in NJ, you cant buy them. Have to be ordered special

edit: apparently, I cant order a bow from Cabelas to be sent to my house either..Hmm.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:44 PM   #9
40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice40204ever is just really nice

40204ever's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to 40204ever
Free California. We free people all over the world and ignore local oppression. Iraqis have more gun rights than people in california.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:11 PM   #10
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
I dont believe iraqis can own guns.
Old 03-13-2009, 05:19 PM   #11
Middle Age Member
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't worry about moving. Now that Obama is in office, the rest of America will soon be just like California if he gets his way.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:15 PM   #12
Eat My Dirt
Siafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the roughSiafu is a jewel in the rough

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
omg. guns dont kill people. people kill people. if a killer is going to kill. taking the gun away wont protect anyone.

and if kids are educated right parents wouldnt have to worry about guns being around.

plus you live in MONTANA if thats not a gun totin, cowboy and cattle hurding state i dont know what is. its like texas's retarted cousin. until bad guys dont have guns you can count on my carrying a gun everywhere i go to protect me and my family from all the mental deranged idiots out there.

phew. sorry. just had to put it out there.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:17 PM   #13
Eat My Dirt

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
oh yeah and scratch the taurus its not legal either.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #14
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
We should ban Round-up... it isn't good for plants..it kills living things.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:23 PM   #15
Eat My Dirt

Siafu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopherl View Post
We should ban Round-up... it isn't good for plants..it kills living things.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Nows thats F*ckin funny.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:28 PM   #16
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonKs View Post
I dont believe iraqis can own guns.
Actually you could not be more wrong! Iraqi's can own one full assault rifle (fully auto) per military age male with two mags per household. It is supposed to be registered with the local Provence however this is seldom the case.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:32 PM   #19
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You are simply an idiot! I hope you have fun after guns are taken from the people who are responsible enough to use them and you are getting robbed every day by the people who are not!! As for children I have one and my weapons have two forms of locks. A key for the trigger and a combo for the case. If you train you child on how to use a weapon and how to use it they are safer than strapping them into a car!!
Old 03-13-2009, 08:34 PM   #20
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
is it illegal to "buy" it there, or to "own" it? could always make a road trip.

i don't understand Cali...so called "assault" rifles have been illegal there for some time if i'm not mistaken. did that make any difference in the infamous "North Hollywood Shootout"? those guys had full autos...but they didn't buy them in Cali, in fact, they didn't buy them legally anywhere in the US, but they still had them, right? so California wants the Badguys and the Cops to have good guns, but the lowly citizen...scratch that...subject can only have a ten round pea shooter to defend himself against all those "assault" weapons?? that's an all-day-cooked crock of sh*t if you asked me.
The NoHo shootout is the reason they put the ban in effect, if i'm not mistaken..

-edit..

i'm mistaken

just looked it up, the ban was put in place in 94 and the shootout was in 97..