LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

lets see some gun lists

Old 10-22-2013, 12:23 PM   #21
Granola
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
None to list.
Hmmm....
It looks like somebody filed all the words off your last post...
Old 10-22-2013, 12:33 PM   #22
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelie84 View Post
Hmmm....
It looks like somebody filed all the words off your last post...
Nope. Look again....
Old 10-22-2013, 12:40 PM   #23
Granola
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Nope. Look again....
They're there, but they're pretty damn faded. Too excessive to be holster wear...
Old 10-23-2013, 06:41 AM   #24
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah! Let's see some serial numbers!
ok

Old 10-27-2013, 11:36 AM   #25
shotgunshooter3 is a splendid one to beholdshotgunshooter3 is a splendid one to beholdshotgunshooter3 is a splendid one to beholdshotgunshooter3 is a splendid one to beholdshotgunshooter3 is a splendid one to beholdshotgunshooter3 is a splendid one to behold

Army: DUSTOFF
shotgunshooter3's Tacoma Gallery
I own a water pistol.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:46 AM   #26
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha I thought I had a decent collection, I think I'm in need of some more haha

Spikes Tactical ST-15 with upgrades

Remington 700 in .308

Mossberg 500 12ga

S&W M&P 9mm

S&W 1911 E Series

Remington 10/22

Stripped Lower for another AR Build.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:48 AM   #27
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I live in the peoples republic of MD, they already know my list of weapons...
Old 11-01-2013, 02:10 PM   #28
Dragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDragons Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Dragons Taco's Tacoma Gallery
lets see some gun lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotabilly View Post
I have a shotgun. Buy a shotgun.
Quote:
Yeah, and then go shoot it into the air from your back deck, in your residential neighborhood, in the middle of the night.
Do not pass go, do not collect $200.
So you do this with your handguns?

Where do you live? Iraq?
Old 11-04-2013, 01:33 PM   #29
F*ck It, Why Not!

lets see some gun lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragons Taco View Post
So you do this with your handguns?

Where do you live? Iraq?
I believe he is referring to our retarded Vice Presidents remarks about blasting a shotgun into the air to scare off a would be intruder...
Old 11-04-2013, 07:17 PM   #30
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Weatherby
Savage
Remington
Glock
S&W
Mossberg
Ruger
Old 11-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #31
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
I sold my collection and bought this:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=375153515
Old 11-08-2013, 10:41 AM   #32
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
I just have a Savage Axis 270 and a Remington 870 Express Magnum.
I'm going to buy a mosin today though actually. They are on sale at cabelas and I have a gift card to use up.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #33

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
I just have a Savage Axis 270 and a Remington 870 Express Magnum.
I'm going to buy a mosin today though actually. They are on sale at cabelas and I have a gift card to use up.
Cant beat em. I still need an M44. my 91/30 is a 1937 model that shoots superbly. Ive hit 2-liters at 100 yards no worries even on old crappy ammo. Just clean it and lube very well. They like to corrode with the salt from surplus ammo.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:52 AM   #34
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runn0r View Post
Cant beat em. I still need an M44. my 91/30 is a 1937 model that shoots superbly. Ive hit 2-liters at 100 yards no worries even on old crappy ammo. Just clean it and lube very well. They like to corrode with the salt from surplus ammo.
Yeah that's what I have heard. The surplus ammo can corrode it pretty bad if not cleaned well after every outing. The cabelas near me has about 100 of them on the rack displayed, so I have a pretty good pick of what one I would want haha
Old 11-11-2013, 06:02 AM   #35

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Yeah that's what I have heard. The surplus ammo can corrode it pretty bad if not cleaned well after every outing. The cabelas near me has about 100 of them on the rack displayed, so I have a pretty good pick of what one I would want haha
That's always good since there were about 17,400,000 of them made by the end of WW2, there are quite a few variants in quality .

This is a good site for nagant identification: http://62x54r.net/MosinID/MosinRef01.htm
Old 11-11-2013, 10:58 AM   #36
clc clc is on a distinguished road
Name: Paul
clc clc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofsquirrels View Post
Hahaha I thought I had a decent collection, I think I'm in need of some more haha

Spikes Tactical ST-15 with upgrades

Remington 700 in .308

Mossberg 500 12ga

S&W M&P 9mm

S&W 1911 E Series

Remington 10/22

Stripped Lower for another AR Build.
That looks like a good list to me . Maybe add a revolver or nice lever action?