Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Some Sportsmans Warehouse locations are going out of business

Old 03-11-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Some Sportsmans Warehouse locations are going out of business

• Aurora, CO
• Coon Rapids, MN
• DePere, WI
• Henderson, NV
• Lafayette, IN
• Las Cruces, NM
• Las Vegas, NV
• Legacy, TX
• Memphis, TN
• Nampa, ID
• New Berlin, WI
• Oklahoma City, OK
• Pittsburgh, PA
• Pocatello, ID
• Roanoke, VA
• Rogers, AR
• Round Rock, TX
• St. Cloud, MN
• Sioux Falls, SD
• Southaven, MS
• Visalia, CA
• Wichita, KS
• Woodbury, MN

News was posted on sportsmans website on March 10th (tuesday) so I'm guessing there are still lots of stuff left and I'm guessing everything in the store is on sale.

I'll be heading there tomorrow
Old 03-11-2009, 07:13 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i always like going in the one here...but the only thing ive bought from them is my mossberg...because they had it on sale...everything else was always severely overpriced
Old 03-11-2009, 07:15 PM   #3
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i always like going in the one here...but the only thing ive bought from them is my mossberg...because they had it on sale...everything else was always severely overpriced
Yeah, the only things I've bought from them are my knives. They were about $10 more than online, but shipping pretty much made the prices even. Might pick up another knife tomorrow haha.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:26 PM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
website?
Old 03-11-2009, 07:27 PM   #5
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
website?
http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/

they dont sell stuff online though.

not all stores are closing. just the ones listed to try and get rid of some debt.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:28 PM   #6
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i see that..bummer..Even thou Philly isnt that far from me..
Old 03-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #7
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
So I headed over today, everything it seemed was 10% off (didn't go to the rifle section since I don't own any guns )

Everything there sucks besides the knife section. No wonder they're liquidating 23 stores
Old 03-12-2009, 01:37 PM   #8
Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough

Stu's Tacoma Gallery
Got the building up & painted in Carson City, but I heard that they "temporarily" stopped progress. Guess us westerners spend more $?
I saw that they're selling a few stores off too.

15 stores are being sold to UFA Co-op.

• Bend, OR
• Bozeman, MT
• Burlington, WA
• Coeur d’Alene, ID
• Fargo, ND
• Federal Way, WA
• Helena, MT
• Kennewick, WA
• Lacey, WA
• Missoula, MT
• Portland, OR
• Salem, OR
• Silverdale, WA
• Spokane, WA
• Vancouver, WA
Old 03-12-2009, 02:10 PM   #9
Stu will become famous soon enoughStu will become famous soon enough

Stu's Tacoma Gallery
Really tuff to beat on ammo $ and overall store-bought non-line purchases. Gonna go check out thier used rifles this weekend, maybe. I don't expect any liquidation-type sales, but I can always hope!
It's pretty cool around here (Reno area), we have a choice of Cabela's, Sportsmans *(Reno & the "Opening Soon" store in Carson City), & Scheels, not to mention a couple of other larger mom-n-pop stores.
Still like Sportsmans prices & selection. Scheels is about same price, but they're new & didn't carry enough duck & goose pills this season.
Old 03-21-2009, 04:02 PM   #10
BillyBeamon is on a distinguished road
BillyBeamon's Tacoma Gallery
It will be nice to be able to buy ammo again for less than a fortune, The Walmarts in our area are always out of handgun ammo, The Big 5 stores are about twise the price

.40cal Winchester white box 100rounds
$26.00 - Walmart
$48.00 - Big 5

The Sportsmen in Carson is going to be soo nice. They are working on it. That store will be the reason i will be single as it is on my way to and from work every day from
Gardnerville
Old 03-21-2009, 04:33 PM   #11
tdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the roughtdm156 is a jewel in the rough

tdm156's Tacoma Gallery
The Store in San Antonio is closing too!