Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

mountain lions in the eastern US

Old 11-07-2013, 10:05 PM   #42
Petrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Petrol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
oh and it's extirpation not extinction
True- Extirpation refers to local extinction and that is what we're talking about.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:07 PM   #43
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrol View Post
True- Extirpation refers to local extinction and that is what we're talking about.
How local? There are some documented living within three miles of me. does that mean they are extinct in my area?
Old 11-07-2013, 10:09 PM   #44
Petrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shedPetrol is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Petrol's Tacoma Gallery
living within three miles of you? Like what? in a zoo?
Old 11-07-2013, 10:13 PM   #45
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Wildlife habitat. They have been reintroducing Elk, Wolves, and gasp Mountain Lions to the area for years. And yes, there are some in contained areas like a zoo, as well as Otters and Black Bears that don't exist here naturally. Oh, the humanity.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:18 PM   #46
Banned
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of them out here in the pnw! Reintroducing wolves as well. Brownbear are returning naturally. Cougar ate my parents goat last year
Old 11-07-2013, 10:20 PM   #47
Petrol's Tacoma Gallery
Elk in Appalachia = yes, reintroduced and seem to be taking hold
Wolves - I think out west, yes. in the east ....yea NO
Cougars in N.C.- not too sure about that at all.
Black Bears- always been there
Can't speak to the Otter thing. didn't think they were that far south but I'm not sure.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:23 PM   #48
Vaginas are rad.

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Elk in Appalachia = yes, reintroduced and seem to be taking hold
Wolves - I think out west, yes. in the east ....yea NO Do some research
Cougars in N.C.- not too sure about that at all. Right, they are extinct, Remember
Black Bears- always been there Sarcasm
Can't speak to the Otter thing. didn't think they were that far south but I'm not sure.
Hmmmmm. Let me guess, Nibiru.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:27 PM   #49
Petrol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Hmmmmm. Let me guess, Nibiru.
I'll be happy to do some research. Care to point me in some direction?

And that Jesus thing- At the risk of being kicked off of this forum- I don't buy into that story either. Good values and not knocking those that like religion, it's just not for me.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:30 PM   #50
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

And that Jesus thing- At the risk of being kicked off of this forum- I don't buy into that story either. Good values and not knocking those that like religion, it's just not for me.
dafuq

Nibiru
Old 11-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #51
Petrol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
dafuq

Nibiru
You lost me ?
Old 11-07-2013, 10:32 PM   #52
Vaginas are rad.

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'll take this to Pm's. But here is a starter on Red Wolf reintroduction and illegal poaching
http://www.hcpress.com/green/north-c...f-killers.html
Old 11-07-2013, 10:33 PM   #53
Banned
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
No wait.. Fight in the bar. Its funner that way
Old 11-07-2013, 10:36 PM   #54
Petrol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll take this to Pm's. But here is a starter on Red Wolf reintroduction and illegal poaching
http://www.hcpress.com/green/north-c...f-killers.html

OK- I didn't know that red wolves had been re-introduced into N.C.

I learned something.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:38 PM   #55
Banned
Welcome to school
Old 11-07-2013, 10:38 PM   #56
Petrol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
I didn't want to be drunk in public, I wanted to be drunk in a bar.....They threw me in public - arrest them! [Ron White, sorta of]
Old 11-07-2013, 10:39 PM   #57
Banned
Quote:
I didn't want to be drunk in public, I wanted to be drunk in a bar.....They threw me in public - arrest them! [Ron White, sorta of]
Lol. Dude is funny as hell.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:39 PM   #58
Vaginas are rad.

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here you go. Dirty laundry. Enjoy.http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pri...m&pmid=2727275
Old 11-07-2013, 10:40 PM   #59
Banned
Quote:
Link no work
Old 11-07-2013, 10:42 PM   #60
Vaginas are rad.

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Link no work
Tried to link to the pm I just sent Petrol. Hmm. Copy Pasta:
Heading to bed and completely willing to take on this discussion tomorrow, if you are willing. Do you really not think it is plausible/possible for an "extinct" species that knowingly exists in nearby parts of the country to either naturally or humanly be relocated to a previously natural habitat?