LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Guns & Ammo thread closed?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-2013, 08:39 AM   #1
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Beefed Taco's Avatar
Name: Brian
Joined: Dec 2008, #11706
Location: My Metal Shop
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,294
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Guns & Ammo thread closed?

Seems like a good heads up to me..? I'm sure glad I saw it before it got nuked. That's need to know info! Didn't seem political to me, just something people like myself (I have a G&A subscription) should know.

I know political threads can get heated, but personally I think the preservation of the Constitution is worth it. Wish more people did.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
jhodge83's Avatar
Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
Joined: Apr 2007, #1432
Location: Moncks Corner, SC
Age: 30
Gender: Guy
Posts: 25,931
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
read the last 6 words of the linked message.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:46 PM   #3
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: May 2010, #36774
Location: Seattle
Age: 36
Gender: Dude
Posts: 1,495
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefed Taco View Post
I know political threads can get heated, but personally I think the preservation of the Constitution is worth it. Wish more people did.
Plenty of forums on the Interwebz for that.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with you. Just saying that first and foremost, this is forum for Toyota Tacoma enthusiasts, and related subject matter - not political hang-wringing.

While we all have hobbies, interests and political leanings, the main issue stems not from people sharing those interests, but from proselytizing around those which are not directly Toyota Tacoma (A-TRAC excluded) related.

Lots of people come here with their opinions, hold their breath and stomp their feet if someone insults their delicate sensibilities. I may or may not have been a guilty party at one time or another...
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:52 AM   #4
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Beefed Taco's Avatar
Name: Brian
Joined: Dec 2008, #11706
Location: My Metal Shop
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,294
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
Plenty of forums on the Interwebz for that.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with you. Just saying that first and foremost, this is forum for Toyota Tacoma enthusiasts, and related subject matter - not political hang-wringing.

While we all have hobbies, interests and political leanings, the main issue stems not from people sharing those interests, but from proselytizing around those which are not directly Toyota Tacoma (A-TRAC excluded) related.

Lots of people come here with their opinions, hold their breath and stomp their feet if someone insults their delicate sensibilities. I may or may not have been a guilty party at one time or another...
It seems like it's more than just a Toyota Tacoma forum with all the millions of branch off forums, like the Guns & Hunting that this thread was posted in.

This thread wasn't politically motivated anyway, it was in regards to a thread that got closed because someone felt the need to warn people who may subscribe to Guns & Ammo that the magazine may indeed be for pro gun control.

He provided a link to a simple read. As a subscriber to G & A magazine, I thought it was nice of him to post up this info here in the Guns & Hunting section and found it strange that he got the moderator hammer slammed on him so fast, here on TW. Something I haven't seen in the past on this forum that has always had less regulations than the other forums that don't even let you say "I just pulled the hammer back and ****ed my gun".

I haven't known this forum to have nazi mods moderating every single move people make and warning them it's their "2nd chance". That stuff went on at other forums but just never saw it here.

Seems things have changed around here but then again I haven't had much time to play on here due to being busy in the shop.

It would probably be better if things were kept 100% Toyota Tacoma and nothing else I guess. Then there would be no way politics could come into play...oh wait, the black boxes that will track people's every move when they drive...nevermind.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:04 AM   #5
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
ToyotaKTMracing's Avatar
Name: Shay
Joined: Apr 2011, #54976
Location: West Virginia
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,506
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah.. ^ He was just talking about gun control. Not like people were going to have an all out war about politics. I will admit too that certain mods have gotten more strict since I've joined.. I guess we can't talk about gun control, but we can have half naked girls all over the place on here. Which annoys the crap out of me. Because that's appropriate?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:39 AM   #6
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: May 2010, #36774
Location: Seattle
Age: 36
Gender: Dude
Posts: 1,495
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaKTMracing View Post
Yeah.. ^ He was just talking about gun control. Not like people were going to have an all out war about politics. I will admit too that certain mods have gotten more strict since I've joined.. I guess we can't talk about gun control, but we can have half naked girls all over the place on here. Which annoys the crap out of me. Because that's appropriate?
Gun control is a political topic. Politics are verboten here. And they ALWAYS turn into an all-out war about politics.

Again, I'm not saying I agree or disagree, just I can understand why the mods are quick to drop the hammer on such threads.

As for the pics, flag the post or write a complaint with a moderator - preferably with a rationale better than "I'm butthurt." I'm never in favor of the objectification of women, but I've seen way more inappropriate photos here as well.

As for the Guns & Ammo information - you have to be kind of living under a rock or only get your news from TacomaWorld to have not heard about that. If it's the former, I would like to introduce you to the Internet, it's a helluva place. If it's the latter, perhaps counseling is something to look into..?

Either way, once the news was out, anything from that point is all opinion and conjecture. And like a wise man once said on this forum - "Opinions are like orgasms; Mine is the only one that matters, and I don't care if you have one."
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:58 AM   #7
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Beefed Taco's Avatar
Name: Brian
Joined: Dec 2008, #11706
Location: My Metal Shop
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,294
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post

As for the Guns & Ammo information - you have to be kind of living under a rock or only get your news from TacomaWorld to have not heard about that. If it's the former, I would like to introduce you to the Internet, it's a helluva place. If it's the latter, perhaps counseling is something to look into..?
I listen to conservative talk radio 16 hours a day. I knew nothing about Guns & Ammo having a editor being pro gun control. I stumpled across it here accidentally thanks to a TW member who made a brief thread in the correct forum.

Now the topic of gun control, sure people should know about that, lapdog media makes sure we do, but you can't tell me that this G & A "editor is pro gun control" issue has been publicized and that if we haven't heard about it we've been living under a rock.

Maybe I would have stumbled across this G & A thing on Facebook, but thanks to this forum I was able to get some need to know info even sooner. I was just shocked the OP got warned for something I had no idea was a no no, (bringing info to gun owners in a gun forum)
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:10 AM   #8
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Beavis0076's Avatar
Name: Beavis
Joined: Feb 2012, #73234
Location: Seattle ish
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,391
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
shit, most gun forum's I am a member of have stricter rules on this stuff than TW
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:12 AM   #9
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
jhodge83's Avatar
Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
Joined: Apr 2007, #1432
Location: Moncks Corner, SC
Age: 30
Gender: Guy
Posts: 25,931
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
shit, most gun forum's I am a member of have stricter rules on this stuff than TW
i know. i'm on a concealed carry site and they **** out the word dick. someone tried to say it as a name and it gets popped.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:17 AM   #10
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: May 2010, #36774
Location: Seattle
Age: 36
Gender: Dude
Posts: 1,495
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
The OP of that thread has a long history of casting about political conjecture despite a "No Politics" policy, so I get the feeling the warning was more about his continued antics as opposed to the topic of the post. The title of his post sums up his opinion on the topic, and certainly has a political slant to it.

The post is still viewable, so people can get information. Again, anything after that is all opinion and hyperbole, so there's no real point in keeping it open is there?

As previously state, there are plenty of avenues for people to discuss the finer points of the political aspects, but the moderators prefer that it not be done here.

And it's not a gun forum, it's a truck forum with a Guns and Hunting hobbies section - which is not to be confused with a Firearms Politics hobbies section.

I'm going to bail out of this thread now, since I think I've stated the obvious several times now. If you have further questions as to their motives which aren't answered by the Conduct section of the site, I recommend you contact a moderator.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:27 AM   #11
Taco Vending Machine
Beefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefed Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Beefed Taco's Avatar
Name: Brian
Joined: Dec 2008, #11706
Location: My Metal Shop
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,294
Beefed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I'm up to speed now. I appreciate the posts and the info. This thread can die anytime, it's fine by me. I'm not one to over engage either. I was just surprised and I guess it prompted me to make this thread.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 08:35 AM   #12
Senior Member
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
wileyC's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2011, #65685
Location: Centerville, OH
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,687
wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
Gun control is a political topic. Politics are verboten here. And they ALWAYS turn into an all-out war about politics.

Again, I'm not saying I agree or disagree, just I can understand why the mods are quick to drop the hammer on such threads.

As for the pics, flag the post or write a complaint with a moderator - preferably with a rationale better than "I'm butthurt." I'm never in favor of the objectification of women, but I've seen way more inappropriate photos here as well.

As for the Guns & Ammo information - you have to be kind of living under a rock or only get your news from TacomaWorld to have not heard about that. If it's the former, I would like to introduce you to the Internet, it's a helluva place. If it's the latter, perhaps counseling is something to look into..?

Either way, once the news was out, anything from that point is all opinion and conjecture. And like a wise man once said on this forum - "Opinions are like orgasms; Mine is the only one that matters, and I don't care if you have one."
...actually the Guns&Hunting forum is quite friendly, until the calm is upended when we get trolled, which happens quite frequently...

...the myriad of threads on "global warming", "unionization", "gov't shutdowns", etc... that live long lives (some reaching hundreds of thread pages long) in the "Off Topic Discussion" forum, ...yeah, those aren't "political"

...so, i think it begs to ask, ...what about having consistent moderation across the entire forum?... "gov't shutdown" threads treated similarly to a little thread about a gun magazine editorial (in the "guns" forum...)...
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 03:44 PM   #13
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Joined: May 2010, #36774
Location: Seattle
Age: 36
Gender: Dude
Posts: 1,495
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
...actually the Guns&Hunting forum is quite friendly, until the calm is upended when we get trolled, which happens quite frequently...

...the myriad of threads on "global warming", "unionization", "gov't shutdowns", etc... that live long lives (some reaching hundreds of thread pages long) in the "Off Topic Discussion" forum, ...yeah, those aren't "political"

...so, i think it begs to ask, ...what about having consistent moderation across the entire forum?... "gov't shutdown" threads treated similarly to a little thread about a gun magazine editorial (in the "guns" forum...)...
Proof of "global warming," "unionization," or "gov't shutdown" threads reaching hundreds of pages, please. (Not saying you're incorrect, just that I haven't encountered any, to my knowledge)

I'm cool with consistent moderation. Rules are rules and so on and so forth...
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #14
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Beavis0076's Avatar
Name: Beavis
Joined: Feb 2012, #73234
Location: Seattle ish
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,391
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
meh,
I dont really give a shit about being fair.. life isnt fair..
we are guests on a private forum.. dont like it? then dont come.. we are all free to start our own forum and run it the way we see fit.. thats kinda the rules i live by.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:35 AM   #15
Senior Member
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
wileyC's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2011, #65685
Location: Centerville, OH
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,687
wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
Proof of "global warming," "unionization," or "gov't shutdown" threads reaching hundreds of pages, please. (Not saying you're incorrect, just that I haven't encountered any, to my knowledge)

I'm cool with consistent moderation. Rules are rules and so on and so forth...
do a search in "off topic discussion" and i'm sure you'll find them...
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:39 AM   #16
Senior Member
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
wileyC's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2011, #65685
Location: Centerville, OH
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,687
wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
meh,
I dont really give a shit about being fair.. life isnt fair..
we are guests on a private forum.. dont like it? then dont come.. we are all free to start our own forum and run it the way we see fit.. thats kinda the rules i live by.
...well sure life isn't fair, ...but "rules" are a modicum of life that exist to instill "order" and "consistency" to the context which they apply... are "rules" really "rules" if they aren't applied as such?...
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:01 PM   #17
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
OZ-T's Avatar
Name: Peter North
Joined: Dec 2009, #27584
Location: British Columbia
Gender: Dude
Posts: 87,095
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
do a search in "off topic discussion" and i'm sure you'll find they are all locked now too

Yep
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:35 PM   #18
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Beavis0076's Avatar
Name: Beavis
Joined: Feb 2012, #73234
Location: Seattle ish
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,391
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
...well sure life isn't fair, ...but "rules" are a modicum of life that exist to instill "order" and "consistency" to the context which they apply... are "rules" really "rules" if they aren't applied as such?...

its a private site.. rules are what the boss wants them to be.. im suprised given your sig pics you dont feel the same way. you didnt build this.. TC Bob built it.. and can run it as he pleases.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:49 PM   #19
Senior Member
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
wileyC's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2011, #65685
Location: Centerville, OH
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,687
wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
its a private site.. rules are what the boss wants them to be.. im suprised given your sig pics you dont feel the same way. you didnt build this.. TC Bob built it.. and can run it as he pleases.
...perhaps i missed your rationale for "rules" being "rules" even if not applied thoroughly and consistently... i don't know who "the boss" is that you are referring to, ...all i know as a forum member is that there are forum rules (code of conduct) that are posted, ...this provides the forum members w/ necessary guidance for acceptable behavior... however, it would be reasonable to expect that rules are applied consistently across the board...

...hitting a moving target is always harder than hitting a stationary one, no?..
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:56 PM   #20
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
Beavis0076's Avatar
Name: Beavis
Joined: Feb 2012, #73234
Location: Seattle ish
Age: 37
Gender: Male
Posts: 11,391
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
...perhaps i missed your rationale for "rules" being "rules" even if not applied thoroughly and consistently... i don't know who "the boss" is that you are referring to, ...all i know as a forum member is that there are forum rules (code of conduct) that are posted, ...this provides the forum members w/ necessary guidance for acceptable behavior... however, it would be reasonable to expect that rules are applied consistently across the board...

...hitting a moving target is always harder than hitting a stationary one, no?..

  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Louisiana Bill Would Make You Show Your Guns Before Buying Ammo Packman73 Guns & Hunting 10 02-20-2014 04:49 AM
Guns and Ammo SoCal TengoTaco Buy / Sell / Trade - Other 15 11-07-2013 09:20 AM
A Reason for NOT buying "Guns & Ammo" Magazine... wileyC Guns & Hunting 7 11-07-2013 08:32 AM
.22 LR Ammo & .40 S&W Ammo scotrinaf Buy / Sell / Trade - Other 2 07-13-2013 11:20 AM
Crook County IL Wants a "Violence" Tax on Guns & Ammo... wileyC Guns & Hunting 5 10-18-2012 06:13 PM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.