Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

fiber optic pin sights on new bow..few questions

Old 03-13-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
fiber optic pin sights on new bow..few questions

ok so i picked up my new bow today, and it came with the sight that has 3 fiberoptic pins on it. they are from top to bottom..What are they for? I remember on my old bow(iron sights) that when I sighted it in, it was sighted for different yards. Like the top pin would be for 15 yards, the second was 20 yards and the last was 25 yards. Is this the same way?

Ive been out of this way to long
Old 03-14-2009, 11:03 AM   #3
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
canuck is right about the pins. Something else, depending on the speeds you are getting out of your bow, 3 pins is too much clutter for me. Go down to two if you can. I'm shooting flat out to almost 35 yards so I only use 1 pin. Less pins in your vision while aiming.
Old 03-14-2009, 01:52 PM   #4
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
thats what Ill probably wind up doing..I dont plan on shooting any more then 20 yrds anyway..

It has Montanna Black Gold Fiber optic sights