Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Your Brass to China! Get your Ammo now!

Old 03-16-2009, 06:22 PM   #1
Addicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the rough

Addicted's Tacoma Gallery
Your Brass to China! Get your Ammo now!

Better get it if you can. This will significantly increase your ammo prices.

http://www.theshootist.net/2009/03/d...-military.html

I just wrote all my congressmen. Did you?
Old 03-16-2009, 06:25 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-16-2009, 06:43 PM   #3
Cobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud ofCobra69 has much to be proud of

Army: 82nd Airborne Division
Cobra69's Tacoma Gallery
I just found out from a friend...........who is friends with Wolf's ammo Dist. here in the USA. That they have been denied a renewal on there Importation License of there Ammo. Its not 100% true yet,but I'm betting if its coming from the Dist. its gonna happen. I will post up more info. as I get it.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:44 PM   #4
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
dammit, it's expensive enough already!
Old 03-16-2009, 07:14 PM   #6
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
I shoot my little .17HMR for the fun of it, it's rimfire so not being able to reload won't affect me there but just the fact all our brass is heading for China is gonna raise the price. I'll bet it even affects the .22 prices.