1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Crosman air guns

Discussion in 'Guns & Hunting' started by capetaco12, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Jan 13, 2014 at 7:48 PM
    capetaco12

capetaco12 [OP] .<>./

Member:
    Cleveland Ledge, MA
    Vehicle:
    Sold: 33's,armor,crawler,dents, ect. 2020 Gladiator
    OME lift CBI sliders, front bumper homemade rear bumper 33x12.50 m/t Gears Aussie locker inchworm crawlbox Homemade flat belly
    Typically I wouldn't write a review on this except for the fact they have great customer service and I thought it was worth sharing.

I bought a Crosman Venom .22 break barrel pellet rifle to solve a certain gray tree dwelling rodents are gnawing on my house and the whole (have a heart trap and flat rate box to my Ex living in NJ failed).
    Well fast forward to the day it arrived on my front step Friday. the box it was in was destroyed and appeared to have been run over by the UPS truck. The scope had an issue. The elevation knob housing was lifted about a C-hair off the scope. While it still functioned and I consistently got good groups. I don't want moisture to get in the scope. so I called Crosman today. Customer Service didn't even ask for proof of purchase or when I bought it they said they will ship one out immediately and I should discard the other one.

It is a lot better quality than I though I would get for $144. The Nitro piston is very quite its only as loud as my 25 year old pump bb target pistol. Its very accurate @ 25 yards when I zeroed it in but I have only had it a couple days so I haven't really been able to test it. Granted the scope is cheap but so is every scope on an air gun:rolleyes: Certainly on one under $200. I really appreciate the no return to the retailer hoops to jump through.

2. Jan 14, 2014 at 11:23 PM
    mikesdoublecab

mikesdoublecab LT Chase Truck

Member:
    First Name:
    Mohawk Mike
    Glendale, CA
    Vehicle:
    01 Tacoma DoubleCab V6 Prerunner
    Engage Offroad long travel front and rear with some fat tires.
    yah Crosman is known for their good customer service... i have heard of issues with Umarex...

i have a Crosman 66 and a 1077 on steroids that i use for some rat nests we found on our property... cool to sit and plink/hunt in the backyard without the neighbors freaking out...

3. Jan 14, 2014 at 11:27 PM
    babytruck

babytruck Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)

Member:
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2010 Barcelona AC 4x4 4.0 6spd
    I have a Crosman BB pistol and a German Beeman pellet pistol. The quality of the Beeman is pretty impressive for an air gun.

Products Discussed in

To Top