Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Went huntin in my tacoma

Old 03-23-2009, 09:30 AM   #1
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Went huntin in my tacoma

Went fishin the other day and didnt do any good. When I was headin home I accidentally hit a squirell. It was kill #1 for the taco. I knew it would be a shame to just leave the squirell layin there so I went back, picked it up and threw it in the truck. Went home skinned it n fried that babydoll up. Nothin wrong with some roadkill every now and then. When its fresh its just like goin out n shootin it, just without the led from the bullet
Old 03-23-2009, 09:33 AM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcs1987 View Post
When I was headin home I accidentally hit a squirell. It was kill #1 for the taco.

HAHAHAHA

I too got my first kill with my taco on saturday but it was a trout!
Old 03-23-2009, 10:00 AM   #4
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
I almost took an elk out heading up to Flagstaff. They were on the side of the road. It looked as if they were going to cross the road. Thank goodness they did not do it.
Woulda totaled the truck probably . We were takin a exit in georgia one time and a deer was going to cross the road as we passed and actually ran into the side of the truck. He fell down. Looked back and he was runnin off.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:47 PM   #5
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
ive hit 2 deer with my truck and other squirrels..It sucks hardcore.
Old 03-26-2009, 07:09 AM   #6
kasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud ofkasey200 has much to be proud of
kasey200's Tacoma Gallery
I hit a coon the other night
Old 03-26-2009, 07:15 AM   #7
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
we dont have coon.... I guess I'll have to go find a cat....
Old 03-27-2009, 06:05 AM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
for some reason.....my tacoma and the wifes honda are attracted to possums!!! sometimes....i tend to nail the hell outta them bastards. not like i mean to...but i reckon they feel suicidal.

but.....i aint eating possum. i have seen them cooked before...........think i'll pass.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:10 AM   #9
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
I have not hit anything with the taco except bugs, I did manage to run over a bird in my miata, literally run over it..
Old 03-27-2009, 06:16 AM   #10
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
baby dear was my taco's first and only kill. the little guy ran right out infront of me his head smashed up against my skid plate and then it slid out from under the truck in between the wheels on the drivers side. I was going about 50mph the initial bang was loud enough to think I had some good damage, Skid plate held up well!!

My old 98 Ranger, that one was a bird catcher. in the grill about 3 times a year.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:17 AM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
what does squirrel taste like????
Old 03-27-2009, 06:18 AM   #12
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
what does squirrel taste like????
chicken!

nah....its a different taste. fry it up and bbq it........damn good eating.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:25 AM   #13
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
chicken!

nah....its a different taste. fry it up and bbq it........damn good eating.
qny suggestion on how to cook? Every time I try It feels like i'm eatin the cartilage out of a chicken (if you get how I'm trying to describe the consistance of the meat)
Old 03-27-2009, 07:06 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
qny suggestion on how to cook? Every time I try It feels like i'm eatin the cartilage out of a chicken (if you get how I'm trying to describe the consistance of the meat)
one way i do it................clean and skin the squirrel. boil it in a lil salt water for about 20 minutes. then...........i cook them on the grill. in tin foil, wrap them up with butter and some garlic, then let them cook, usually about 30 minutes or so on medium heat. when i bbq them, i will clean/skin and boil them a bit, them put them on the grill with butter, brown both sides, then use the bbq sauce and let it cook on for a few minutes on each side...medium heat again.
Old 03-27-2009, 08:23 AM   #15
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
one way i do it................clean and skin the squirrel. boil it in a lil salt water for about 20 minutes. then...........i cook them on the grill. in tin foil, wrap them up with butter and some garlic, then let them cook, usually about 30 minutes or so on medium heat. when i bbq them, i will clean/skin and boil them a bit, them put them on the grill with butter, brown both sides, then use the bbq sauce and let it cook on for a few minutes on each side...medium heat again.

good advice! thanks man I'll try it this fall
Old 03-27-2009, 08:30 AM   #16
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I my first kill was a possum. Dumb fella was 3/4 of the way across and decided to come back across and thump it was over, he was still there when I went home that night.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:20 PM   #17
Griztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to beholdGriztaco is a splendid one to behold
Griztaco's Tacoma Gallery
I almost hit a deer today, but at the last second the deer managed to just get her butt tucked away.