Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

TacCon 3M Trigger Group Buy

Old 02-03-2014, 07:36 PM   #1
Arrowshot is on a distinguished road

Navy: Force Protection
Arrowshot's Tacoma Gallery
TacCon 3M Trigger Group Buy

How many of you would be interested in a TacCon 3M trigger group buy at $385 each?

www.wesguns.com

I have gotten in touch with the company and the rep was willing to sell them for that price if I buy a lot of ten minimum.

Put this on this thread in the forum for now to see what kind of response I get.
Old 02-06-2014, 08:15 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdugan6 View Post
Dang I just ordered one. That's a great price. I had to have one for one of my setups.
Get an extra one (especially since you appear to be in Kalifornia)!
Old 02-06-2014, 10:37 PM   #6
DougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Doug
DougDeBonet's Tacoma Gallery
*covers ears* LALALALA
Old 02-07-2014, 03:17 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougDeBonet View Post
*covers ears* LALALALA
Is that your suppressor in action.
Old 02-07-2014, 03:22 PM   #8
DougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shedDougDeBonet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Doug
DougDeBonet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowshot View Post
Is that your suppressor in action.

I wish I could have one
Old 02-15-2014, 06:21 PM   #9
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
This company is local to me and I got to see their display at the local gun show last month with this trigger. Looks interesting, price is even more interesting. Great group of guys at the shop though, very informative.
Old 02-25-2014, 11:22 AM   #10
Mr.Gadget is on a distinguished road

Mr.Gadget's Tacoma Gallery
Have looked and played with them, no real reason I can see to get one.
The S3G trigger is better and if you are a shooter you can run the same or about with better control and hits on target for less money and a great normal trigger.

If they were priced in the 200$ range then it would be worth playing around with more... If you think about it, some of the very best triggers made are in the 180-250$ range yet this is new on the market and most selling at 500$, understand the point that this is a deal if you are looking at the 385$ range +-..

Just not hearing a lot of good things about them to drink the coolaid.....
Old 02-25-2014, 11:28 AM   #11
Mr.Gadget is on a distinguished road

Mr.Gadget's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowshot View Post

I have gotten in touch with the company and the rep was willing to sell them for that price if I buy a lot of ten minimum.
Also add,

Yet he offers to sell you some in a lot of 10 and I know people that prepaid in Nov for them and still have not got them. They are having a hard time getting their money back is what I hear from them and on other sites and from a few friends.
One local shop ordered over a month back, still none....

I would not pre pay and I would only do a CC that you can charge back if they do not show up in due time. Also make sure of the restock terms if you try to back out after 3-4 months of waiting, as a lot of places charge 10-20 % or more of the order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
$500 for a trigger that makes your firearm less accurate. lol

That's way too 'high speed' for me so I'll stick with Geissele.
This ^

I have 6-8 at least of their triggers, they are great.
Old 02-26-2014, 04:59 AM   #12

[QUOTE=Mr.Gadget;8259132]Also add,

Yet he offers to sell you some in a lot of 10 and I know people that prepaid in Nov for them and still have not got them. They are having a hard time getting their money back is what I hear from them and on other sites and from a few friends.
One local shop ordered over a month back, still none....

I would not pre pay and I would only do a CC that you can charge back if they do not show up in due time. Also make sure of the restock terms if you try to back out after 3-4 months of waiting, as a lot of places charge 10-20 % or more of the order.

That is not a good thing to hear. Glad I have not gotten enough people interested in making a buy if they are not going to show up on time and would not want a bunch of unhappy people asking where their product or the money is. Thanks for the update and if you get some more info regarding the company and the items let me known.