Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

who is ramping up for Spring Turkey hunting?

Old 04-26-2014, 03:34 PM   #61
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
Been out twice with no luck. My tacoma has been a repository of turkey gear for the past week. I have three dekes in there, plus my vest & binocs & SX3. Headed out again in 10 hours.
Awesome hunt this morning. Had a hen in range for 90 minutes. My lookout hen deke gave her all kinds of confidence. Couldn't spook her. Four toms finally came in, all the same size, all two year olds. I shot the first one that separated enough for a clean shoot. Stepped it off at 35 paces, but probably closer to 30 yds as it was across a dip. Posted a photo in the hunting pic thread.
Old 04-26-2014, 09:11 PM   #62
teamoverkill.net
bowtroll is on a distinguished road
bowtroll's Tacoma Gallery
I have had 3 in the brand new Tacoma…

My Buddies kid Tyler on youth day…

My Son filmed me on the opener…

I filmed my Friend Sean this morning…