Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Ammo in Connecticut

Old 03-17-2014, 01:29 PM   #1
jeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
jeepdude's Tacoma Gallery
Ammo in Connecticut

My fellow firearms enthusiasts in Connecticut....Where are you buying ammo from these days? I'm finding harder to find 9mm, save for hollow points and such Cabela's is selling for $20 or more per box. Does buying online bother you at all? Where the heck are criminals getting ammo? Is there a black market for this as well, I wonder?
Old 03-19-2014, 10:53 AM   #2
jeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeepdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ah, so it's like THAT !
Old 03-19-2014, 10:56 AM   #3
na8rboy has a spectacular aura aboutna8rboy has a spectacular aura aboutna8rboy has a spectacular aura about
Firefighter:
Name: Mark
na8rboy's Tacoma Gallery
Try Cheaper than dirt. I buy form them all the time
Old 03-19-2014, 05:31 PM   #4
vssman will become famous soon enoughvssman will become famous soon enough
vssman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepdude View Post
My fellow firearms enthusiasts in Connecticut....Where are you buying ammo from these days? I'm finding harder to find 9mm, save for hollow points and such Cabela's is selling for $20 or more per box. Does buying online bother you at all? Where the heck are criminals getting ammo? Is there a black market for this as well, I wonder?
I haven't bought any since the beginning of the year when the need for the "ammo license" kicked in. I bought on line many times - Sportsman's Guide, Natchez, etc... Depending where you are in CT, you may find a supply at Walmart. I now load my own.
Old 03-19-2014, 05:45 PM   #5
coronacross is on a distinguished road
Marines: 2111 - 1st meu e-8
Name: jeremy
coronacross's Tacoma Gallery
cheaper than dirt bump... bought 500 rounds of 308,,,, and 75 rounds of 50cal bmg just last month.. great people ...
Old 03-20-2014, 07:13 AM   #6

Yeah, I browse Natchez, Ammo to Go and check gunbot, but always felt a little weird having some official record of my purchase, especially with the current atmosphere and attitude (around here anyway) toward gun owners. I did have to show my permit recently, but forgot whether or not the clerk wrote down my details. I know Ammo to Go requires a permit on file before they will ship to Connecticut.