LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Shame on YOU HUNTERS!!!!

Old 03-30-2009, 01:06 PM   #21
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 bad tacoma View Post
i figured someone was going to chime that in

lol
Old 03-30-2009, 01:27 PM   #23
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
Too funny, I cut meat for a living, my long time, on again off again girlfriend is a vegetarian and thinks meat would kill her now because she hasn't eaten it for 5 years, I guess she evolved faster or something, I remind her that she still has her canine teeth, but that doesn't hold water, so I sent her this one day from work. She didn't see the humor. I did.

Old 03-30-2009, 03:52 PM   #24
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
I could never love a woman who wasn't a meat eater.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:24 PM   #26
TX Trill
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
wow what a fkin idiot!
Old 03-30-2009, 05:27 PM   #27
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcs1987 View Post
Not only that...they PAID for it.

For every animal they dont kill,ill kill 3.
yessiree!!!

the dude that sent that to the paper can lick on my hairy left nut! whatta lotta bullshit!!!
Old 03-30-2009, 06:44 PM   #28
1 bad tacoma is on a distinguished road

1 bad tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
These people have no clue.
Just think if everyone stopped hunting for lets say 5 years, what would happen........I kill it and I eat it. At times I kill a little more and I donate to families who would like it and need it.
If they want to go hug a tree, just don't do it on my property.
amen to that i shoot more than my share but i donate to the hunters for the hungry every year
Old 03-30-2009, 06:52 PM   #29
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
lol made at the store..i had a guy tell me once when i was checking in a deer that hunting was immorale and thats "animal cruelty".

I asked him if he enjoyed steak,hamburger,porkroll or anything of the such. He said yup, and that his wife makes a great roast. Well I asked him where he thinks that meat comes from, and he replied the store. At this point my dad was laughing, and I simply said "and you dont think someone, somewhere kills that animal so you can eat?" I just cut out the middle man!

Loaded my deer up and left.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:10 PM   #30
1 bad tacoma is on a distinguished road

1 bad tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
lol made at the store..i had a guy tell me once when i was checking in a deer that hunting was immorale and thats "animal cruelty".

I asked him if he enjoyed steak,hamburger,porkroll or anything of the such. He said yup, and that his wife makes a great roast. Well I asked him where he thinks that meat comes from, and he replied the store. At this point my dad was laughing, and I simply said "and you dont think someone, somewhere kills that animal so you can eat?" I just cut out the middle man!

Loaded my deer up and left.
you know thats sad that he didn't know where meat comes from. and another sad thing is that a lot of people in this country don't know where it comes from. and for peta how they think its wrong to hunt and kill animales if they sit back and think about it a plant is a living thing and they eat them so whats the differences
Old 03-30-2009, 07:23 PM   #31
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
what's funny is Hunters are the largest contributors to the conservation of wildlife through permit fees. Also what is funny is that hunters are needed for animal population control. In parts of the country if they didn't hunt you would be hitting deer left and right on the highway.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #32
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobwilson1977 View Post
I love how they mention that we should buy food that's "Made at the store."
Ahh yes... I've heard of the meat making machines. You just press a button and meat comes out!
Old 03-31-2009, 11:27 AM   #33
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
...i started to reply, but the stupidity of people among us has rendered my brain unable to formulate a comment.
Old 03-31-2009, 03:37 PM   #34
DesmoBob is on a distinguished road

DesmoBob's Tacoma Gallery
PETA?

I like my peta with lots of meat
Old 03-31-2009, 03:43 PM   #35
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
priceless
Old 03-31-2009, 05:06 PM   #36
TRD is on a distinguished road
TRD's Tacoma Gallery
PETA sucks! and some people are just extremely ignorant thinking that meat comes from stores. I work in the meat industry and I know where pork meat comes from. I also used to hunt and I think it's a very efficient way of population control.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:12 PM   #38
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, all that comes to mind after reading that is: In the voice of Carlos Mencia..... Dee Da Dee
Old 03-31-2009, 07:27 PM   #39
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesmoBob View Post
PETA?

I like my peta with lots of meat
That is funny shit! You can't say it any better than that!