Notices

Haley Strategic Thorntail Adaptive Light Mount

Old 03-24-2014, 10:12 PM   #1
jro1 is on a distinguished road

Name: jesse
jro1's Tacoma Gallery
Haley Strategic Thorntail Adaptive Light Mount

Haley Strategic Thorntail Adaptive light mount

Hey guys, A while back I picked up a surefire used for $120, But it didn't come with the M93 throw lever mount! I started phoning different tactical shops and looked online for the M93, No luck, And those who did have it couldn't ship across the border due to it's nature?!?! So! I tried one more place, 911 tactical in Calgary.....No dice, either had to be active military or LEO...Can you believe this Crap?!(Canadian laws) So I had this kick ass light with no mounts, I decided it would go nice in my wife's bug out bag....why not! So, I'm at the range yesterday, and I see this surefire in the display with the M93 throw lever mount!!! I asked if they had just the mount, as I did not want to buy the whole set! I was redirected towards another mount, for even cheaper! this mount was not only cheaper, but had fewer moving parts and mounted the light on a 45 degree angle opposed to sitting on the side of the rail, and possibly getting banged up when the rifle is sitting on it's side......So I took it home and mounted my light! here it is, after two months, I have finally seen the light!!

Haley Strategic Thorntail Adaptive Light Mount:
Weight 1.29 OZ
Material 6061-T6 Billet Aluminium
And made by our good friends in Colorado
Attached Thumbnails
Haley Strategic Thorntail Adaptive Light Mount-flashlight-mount-001.jpg   Haley Strategic Thorntail Adaptive Light Mount-flashlight-mount-003.jpg   Haley Strategic Thorntail Adaptive Light Mount-flashlight-mount-004.jpg   Haley Strategic Thorntail Adaptive Light Mount-flashlight-mount-005.jpg   Haley Strategic Thorntail Adaptive Light Mount-flashlight-mount-006.jpg  

Old 03-31-2014, 10:15 PM   #2
LaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedLaRue Shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
LaRue Shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Nice find. I thought the Haley stuff was only compatible with the newer shorter base lights.
Old 04-02-2014, 06:19 PM   #3
jro1 is on a distinguished road

Name: jesse
jro1's Tacoma Gallery
they have mounts for both! and about $30 cheaper than surefires mount!
Old 04-07-2014, 01:00 PM   #4
Blinking Car Mod...
RedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedruM29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
RedruM29's Tacoma Gallery
I have one as well, I really like it and even took off the Larue to put the thorntail on. I have a keymod rail so it makes it so much more flush. Thanks for sharing.