Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Possible Yotes - Second Opinion

Old 03-27-2014, 10:49 AM   #1
Frogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrogsauce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: On EOS duty
Name: Chris
Frogsauce's Tacoma Gallery
Possible Yotes - Second Opinion

Does this look like a yote kill to you? I thought it was, but looks like they left the legs on it, which ain't usual in my experience...

I thought it might be another hunter, but there is definitely a lot of fur scattered around the area in several places and no rigamortis in the ankle joints yet.

Looks like a common yote kill except for the legs and lack of gnaw marks on bone...

No tracks to go off, melting snow and my dog ruined most of that evidence.
Old 03-29-2014, 05:43 AM   #2
LMBHNGR is on a distinguished road

Name: Tom
LMBHNGR's Tacoma Gallery
I think Bigfoot did it

If you were here in NH I'd say yes because up here, deer only die from hunters & coyotes. Even if they are on the side of the road near a popular deer crossing area...it was a coyote. Dying from starving, natural causes or a sickness is totally out of the question