Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

home made goodies!

Old 03-31-2009, 06:47 PM   #21
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
I was about to say the same thing. Throw some sand in there.

thats majorly the reason why I built this..I got tired of having sand get inbetween the tip and arrow shaft
Old 03-31-2009, 06:47 PM   #22
bryce71780 is on a distinguished road
bryce71780's Tacoma Gallery
I am addicted. I have a bowtech tribute that I hunt with. A bowtech alliegance that I shoot 3-d touraments with. And an archery research ar34 that is set up for bow fishing.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:49 PM   #23
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce71780 View Post
I am addicted. I have a bowtech tribute that I hunt with. A bowtech alliegance that I shoot 3-d touraments with. And an archery research ar34 that is set up for bow fishing.

im getting there also..Its bad enough that I gun hunt and need all the doo-dads, but now archery is a whole nother animal....Ive already spent alot of money upgrading this bow, and my now archery supplies..lol
Old 03-31-2009, 06:54 PM   #24
bryce71780 is on a distinguished road
bryce71780's Tacoma Gallery
oh ya, my wife just LOVES archery. LOL. I have the gun hunting habit also.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:41 PM   #25

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce71780 View Post
oh ya, my wife just LOVES archery. LOL. I have the gun hunting habit also.

its heart breaking when I have my Cabelas Card payed almost off, then i go and buy something like my new bow
Old 04-01-2009, 03:21 PM   #26
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have a pic handy here at work, but I pounded two 4" pieces of PVC into the ground where my kids and I would always go out and practice when they started shooting at 5 years old. Helps the kids keep from stepping on the arrows and also is cheap. We shoot at the edge of the woods where grass doesn't grow much. Just another cheap quiver idea for ya'll.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:35 PM   #27
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Just don't thread the barrel or fucking democrats will try to put it on the no no list for personal protection devices..........
Old 04-01-2009, 07:14 PM   #28

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Just don't thread the barrel or fucking democrats will try to put it on the no no list for personal protection devices..........

do you mean rifle?

At first when i put this together, my dad asked me why im building a mortar launcher Not a bad idea i guess if pvc would hold up to that blast.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #29
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
No, I mean the top of your arrow holder. Gun control dumbasses will mistake it for a threaded barrel.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:02 PM   #30

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
No, I mean the top of your arrow holder. Gun control dumbasses will mistake it for a threaded barrel.

If i thread it, that means nothing. I could be putting a lid on it.. But if i rifle it, then yes it could mean trouble.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:59 PM   #31
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
I would've said something to get freaky with in the bedroom or teh beginning of a cannon type food launcher.

But arrow holder is much more useful!