Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

home made goodies!

Old 03-31-2009, 06:02 PM   #1
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
home made goodies!

I made this one the other day as a test subject,it turned out so great, I made another one tonight.

Can anyone tell me what it is?

Old 03-31-2009, 06:06 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
corn feeder??? or a cannister for holiday shell fire crackers?
Old 03-31-2009, 06:06 PM   #3
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
potato cannon
Old 03-31-2009, 06:09 PM   #5
bryce71780 is on a distinguished road
bryce71780's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow holder!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 06:09 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Damn to slow! I got beat by a first time poster! Welcome to TW. You got me this time.

Arrow holder....?
Old 03-31-2009, 06:13 PM   #7
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce71780 View Post
Arrow holder!!!

DAMN that didnt take long

Yep! I tried it out tonight, and it worked like a charm. Usually when I go out and shoot my bow, id keep the quiver on the bow, and I always bring 2 extra with me, so 6 total arrows. So id throw all the arrows, then when I came back to my shooting spot, id just stab them in the ground(field points.) Now they will be kept nice and clean while waiting there turn

Ill take a pic of the other one I made once it dries, its going to be alot nicer Maybe even some step by steps in case anyone wants to do the same.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:16 PM   #9
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
corn feeder??? or a cannister for holiday shell fire crackers?
I do have a corn feeder that looks similar..Ill see if I can find it
Old 03-31-2009, 06:17 PM   #10
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
put apples on top to practice for your at home archery side show. please dont put an eye out

Edit: oh damn little too late

Ya know, I didnt think about that untill you just said something. Im gonna get some rebar, bang it into the ground, and tie a whole bunch of baloons to it
Old 03-31-2009, 06:21 PM   #11
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
nice....when I used to do tournament archery we would ball up a sock tie it to a branch start at 20 yards and go back from there for practice. I loved it, then I turned 16, got a truck and my hobby changed. 24 now so havent shot any archery in close to 7 years
Old 03-31-2009, 06:24 PM   #12
do you have something in the bottom of the tube? you will mess up your field points when you drop them in if you don't.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:27 PM   #13
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
do you have something in the bottom of the tube? you will mess up your field points when you drop them in if you don't.

no i dont..I didnt really think about that.

I do have some foam off an old motorcycle seat i can jam in there

There fucked already anyways. I keep hitting the metal "pipe" in that target pictured Brand new fawking field tips and there mushed already
Old 03-31-2009, 06:29 PM   #14
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
nice....when I used to do tournament archery we would ball up a sock tie it to a branch start at 20 yards and go back from there for practice. I loved it, then I turned 16, got a truck and my hobby changed. 24 now so havent shot any archery in close to 7 years

i hear ya..I used to shoot quite often when i was younger(still have my bear cub bow) got older and into other things. Never gave archery much thought untill last year. I started looking at bows just randomly on Cabelas.com, didnt really think about getting one. Then one day the itch overcame me, and I researched for about a month on bows, untill i went to cabelas to get it Now theres only 2 days a week i dont shoot
Old 03-31-2009, 06:31 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
no i dont..I didnt really think about that.

I do have some foam off an old motorcycle seat i can jam in there

There fucked already anyways. I keep hitting the metal "pipe" in that target pictured Brand new fawking field tips and there mushed already
its a good thing that filed tips are cheap man!
Old 03-31-2009, 06:31 PM   #16
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
i hear ya..I used to shoot quite often when i was younger(still have my bear cub bow) got older and into other things. Never gave archery much thought untill last year. I started looking at bows just randomly on Cabelas.com, didnt really think about getting one. Then one day the itch overcame me, and I researched for about a month on bows, untill i went to cabelas to get it Now theres only 2 days a week i dont shoot
awesome! I used to shoot a Jennings micro carbon extreme
Old 03-31-2009, 06:33 PM   #17
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
its a good thing that filed tips are cheap man!
$5 for a dozen
Old 03-31-2009, 06:41 PM   #18
I Did'nt even start shooting until i was 23. I'm 28 now and have owned alot of different bows. hell I have 3 bows right now and they all serve a specific purpose.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:42 PM   #19
I got fisted

Firefighter:
Quote:
I Did'nt even start shooting until i was 23. I'm 28 now and have owned alot of different bows. hell I have 3 bows right now and they all serve a specific purpose.
Dang I have two bows. One i outgrew, and I had to scrimp and save for my current bow
Old 03-31-2009, 06:43 PM   #20
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was about to say the same thing. Throw some sand in there.