Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Legal Heat concealed carry course

Old 04-01-2014, 07:09 PM   #1
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Legal Heat concealed carry course

Just took this class tonight to obtain my UT and AZ concealed carry permits. Very informative for technique and also dos and donts. Anyone else ever taken the class?
Old 04-01-2014, 07:09 PM   #2
Jrahn0822 is a glorious beacon of lightJrahn0822 is a glorious beacon of lightJrahn0822 is a glorious beacon of lightJrahn0822 is a glorious beacon of lightJrahn0822 is a glorious beacon of lightJrahn0822 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jake
Jrahn0822's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I took the same course man. It was a super good course
Old 04-01-2014, 07:24 PM   #3
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Def worth the time and money IMO
Old 04-02-2014, 06:22 PM   #4
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
good on you for getting advanced training!
Old 04-02-2014, 07:19 PM   #5
"the soulless ginger"

I think it's a great idea personally. Training always seems to make me more conscious of things. Whether it's for firearms or work or anything, I'm open to training for whatever
Old 04-02-2014, 07:21 PM   #6
Conceal Carry
slodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant future

Name: Steven
slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
took it 3 years ago
Old 06-21-2014, 12:24 PM   #7
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
My Father took it a year or 2 ago in maryland and got the same to non resident permits AZ and UT. I'm not sure what he payed for the class but the the money he had to send to each state was pretty inexpensive compared to what I had to pay to get my resident permit in florida. I think he got both of his for less than he paid for my single permit. Unfortunately for him he lives in Maryland and the law that they were working on to loosen up some of the CCW restrictions got shot down (Pun intended) and they only other state that he spends any real time in is South Carolina and and they wont recognize his permits because they are non resident permits.

I had never heard of Legal heat before my father went to them but as long as you do your research and make sure that what they are offering will work for you then yeah I would highly recommend them.