Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

My new Toy - Browning Citori

Old 04-04-2014, 12:32 PM   #1
andoskyy is on a distinguished road
andoskyy's Tacoma Gallery
My new Toy - Browning Citori

Got my new toy!

My dog is almost all trained up on Quail. Should be able to hunt with her soon!

This is a new Browning 725 Citori Sporting, 28" vented barrels, fiber bead, and mechanical trigger. Cant wait to get it out this weekend.
Attached Thumbnails
My new Toy - Browning Citori-0402142021a.jpg   My new Toy - Browning Citori-0402142022.jpg   My new Toy - Browning Citori-0402142022a.jpg   My new Toy - Browning Citori-0402142023.jpg  
Old 04-04-2014, 01:19 PM   #2
SUPER MOD
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
shes a beaut!
Old 04-04-2014, 01:23 PM   #3
dm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the sheddm1215al is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
dm1215al's Tacoma Gallery
That looks better than some of the trucks in here.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:03 PM   #4
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Damn! That is so sexy. Get the matching over under!
Old 04-04-2014, 02:09 PM   #5
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
Damn! That is so sexy. Get the matching over under!
The citori is an over/under
Old 04-05-2014, 05:25 PM   #6
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Damn typed wrong. Correct.
Old 04-06-2014, 04:26 PM   #7
Thanks fellas!

Took her out today. First time back trap shooting in about 10 years. Did 4 rounds...18, 19, 21, 20.

Can't wait for hunting with my pup
Old 04-06-2014, 05:32 PM   #8
OldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud ofOldGeezer42 has much to be proud of

Army: Desert Storm Vet.
Name: Adam
OldGeezer42's Tacoma Gallery
Browning awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the ole humpbacks
Old 04-06-2014, 05:45 PM   #9
04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all

Name: Matt
04trd's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!! I have the citori white lightning. Amazing gun! Couldn't be happier. Great trap and skeet gun.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:24 AM   #10
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice indeed!!

Good to see something besides black zombie guns on here...

(insert pop corn here)

Old 04-07-2014, 04:32 PM   #11
bucktales has a spectacular aura aboutbucktales has a spectacular aura about

bucktales's Tacoma Gallery
Nice score.
I had a 20ga. Charles Daly (Miroku made) same as Citori that served me well.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:06 PM   #12
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Neat. I fondled 20 different superposeds this weekend trying to find a solid 28" gun - no luck. Couldn't pull the trigger on a standard Citori, so came home with non-buyers remorse. Should have just bought a Citori and been done with it. Now I'm headed to sporting clays on Thursday with an SX3....
Old 04-07-2014, 07:22 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymerhead View Post
Neat. I fondled 20 different superposeds this weekend trying to find a solid 28" gun - no luck. Couldn't pull the trigger on a standard Citori, so came home with non-buyers remorse. Should have just bought a Citori and been done with it. Now I'm headed to sporting clays on Thursday with an SX3....
Did they have the full line of 725's there? The standard Citoris didnt do much for me. The 725 field didn't either. The second I shouldered and saw the Sporting...game over...had to have it.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:41 PM   #14
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by andoskyy View Post
Did they have the full line of 725's there? The standard Citoris didnt do much for me. The 725 field didn't either. The second I shouldered and saw the Sporting...game over...had to have it.
No; way out of my budget for a shotgun. Not sure what you paid, but looks like MSRP is $3k. If I was going to pay that, I'd be into a nice '50s/'60s 20 ga Superposed with $500 in my pocket. I was looking to spend ~$1500 or so on a solid Superposed 12 or a little less on a Citori lightning 20 ga. I'm sure the 725 is a really nice gun though.
Old 04-09-2014, 06:45 AM   #15
Makes sense. I looked at the Belgium made Citoris, but wanted interchangeable choke tubes.

MSRP is 3,200, but I paid about 500 less than with tax and such. I found it online for cheaper, but wanted to buy it from a local guy
Old 04-11-2014, 11:57 AM   #16
I just got one as well! Pick it up in a few months. It's at my moms. Almost brand new.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:52 PM   #17
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
Love my 20ga White Lightning.
SX3 for SC is no penalty.
Enjoy.
Old 04-12-2014, 10:59 AM   #18
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
now that's a good looking shotgun!