Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Hunting Camp

Old 04-07-2014, 04:30 AM   #1
LMBHNGR is on a distinguished road

Name: Tom
LMBHNGR's Tacoma Gallery
Hunting Camp

I wasn't sure where to post this so seeing it's my traveling hunting camp, it the Guns & Hunting it goes

I thought Id share my THC I set up for my new Tacoma rig this year. Ive the tent & mattress for several weeks now but yesterday was the first good day with nothing on my do list so I set it up.

I have to say once I got it straightened out & figured where to hook things, it went pretty darn sweet. I think that I can have it completely set up within 15 minutes. This is going to save me with having to head back into town to get a room or sleeping in the front seat on my truck when I want to go to VT or MA & roost the night before. Not to mention this is going to make it fun for my son who likes camping & wants to hunts out of state with me this year.

Old 04-13-2014, 06:01 PM   #2
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
that's pretty awesome.

some reason, i dont like sleeping in the back of my truck..maybe its the unloading of all my crap.

i just do better in a ground tent.
Old 06-13-2014, 08:37 PM   #3
Grabwad is on a distinguished road
Grabwad's Tacoma Gallery
My floating camp

My dad and I built this back in 1986 when I was 15.. Still using it today!
Attached Thumbnails
Hunting Camp-image.jpg  
Old 06-13-2014, 08:40 PM   #4
hmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shedhmcclung is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B
hmcclung's Tacoma Gallery
That's a pretty sweet set up! I'm curious, what type of tent material is that? And is it specifically designed for a truck bed or is it something you came up with?
Old 06-24-2014, 03:52 PM   #5
LMBHNGR is on a distinguished road

Name: Tom
LMBHNGR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmcclung View Post
That's a pretty sweet set up! I'm curious, what type of tent material is that? And is it specifically designed for a truck bed or is it something you came up with?
Sorry I have not been on in a while. I bought it online. Here's the mattress & tent the day I got them. I got them at http://www.lakelandgear.com/tailgati...-cap-tent.html