Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Taurus "The Judge" Who owns one?

Old 04-05-2009, 06:50 AM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
I LOVE that gun! Neighbor has one, coolest thing I have ever seen!

I do remember the shells going in a bit snug.

Old 04-05-2009, 07:18 PM   #5
kubota man is on a distinguished road
kubota man's Tacoma Gallery
i have one the slugs are awsome
Old 04-05-2009, 07:34 PM   #6
better use both hand and ear plugs
Old 04-05-2009, 07:37 PM   #7
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
my uncle has somthing like it but it a dual barrel not a revoler
and i want 1 sooooo bad
Old 04-06-2009, 08:24 AM   #10
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Those look badass, hows the kick?
Well I took mine out yesterday for some fun. My dad said it was hurting his bird finger, claimed the finger guard was hitting his finger. He had the marks to prove it however I never experienced it and also don't think there is that much kick. However I only had some 410 rounds 7 1/2 and #4 shot.
I intend to use it for home defense for my Gf while I am at work I'll keep it loaded with3- #4 and 2- 45 hollow point. The shells are only good for about 12' IMHO or the spread will open up to much.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:12 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
We talked turkey hunting to much, I could of showed it to ya............
had 3 gobbling behind my house the morning
Old 04-06-2009, 06:14 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
I have the 3" chamber. Was wondering what ammo do you guys shoot. My .410 shells seem a bit too snug you have to press them in, just wondering if this is normal.
i have the 2 -3 quarter chamber thanking about buying a 3 inch chamber is it hard to find shells
Old 06-18-2012, 11:26 AM   #13
Chefsimms is on a distinguished road

Name: Richard
Chefsimms's Tacoma Gallery
I have had my judge a little over a year now and love it, it makes a great trail gun...This one in made of poly. I picturted it next to a GP100(357) just to show its size...
Attached Thumbnails
Taurus "The Judge" Who owns one?-abby-andy-020.jpg   Taurus "The Judge" Who owns one?-abby-andy-019.jpg  
Old 07-20-2012, 08:26 PM   #14
that was'nt a vitamin!!
pippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shedpippen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pippen
pippen's Tacoma Gallery
My mom has one!!! She has these cool .410 rounds that have 3 round plates (like coins) then the pellets are behind that and the divider wad and then powder in that order. I've yet to shoot it but can't wait!
Old 09-17-2012, 07:25 AM   #15
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kubota man View Post
i have the 2 -3 quarter chamber thanking about buying a 3 inch chamber is it hard to find shells

Holy thread revival but I hadn't seen you post before today, sorry. I have no issues finding 3" shells, as a matter of fact the reason for me getting the 3" was because my shot gun is also 3" so I'm keeping it simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Having my FFL I purchased one for myself and one for my son...These weapons are complete garbage imo. They both went back to florida for warranty work after the first day of shooting. One, the cylinder cracked and fell out of the gun and the other the sight fell off. 6-7 weeks later after terrible customer service and multiple calls to their just barely able to speak English service center, they showed back up with only one of them having to go back to florida again before it made it on my bench. Needless to say, I have two for sale. Garbage.
Thats horrible! I however don't really have any complaints about mine. The sight on the tip of the barrel is crooked and that does annoy me but figured it wasn't worth fussing over.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:27 AM   #16
jeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeckel7234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief 62 AMXS
Name: Drew
jeckel7234's Tacoma Gallery
This guy does a lot of good "gun" videos on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByS-S...&feature=g-u-u
Old 09-29-2012, 06:06 AM   #17
itsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the sheditsakeeper is one of the sharper tools in the shed
itsakeeper's Tacoma Gallery
buddy of mine has the "Raging Judge"; Awesome !!! Nothing like .454
Old 09-29-2012, 10:34 AM   #18
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
not in Communistfornia! it's considered a Short Barreled Shotgun.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:37 AM   #19
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Bumping this thread. Looking for any other opinions on this gun. I'm thinking about getting my dad one for Christmas. He wants one just to screw around with but I don't want to buy it if it's junk.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:05 PM   #20
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Bumping this thread. Looking for any other opinions on this gun. I'm thinking about getting my dad one for Christmas. He wants one just to screw around with but I don't want to buy it if it's junk.

I don't own the judge but I sure want one now for a LONG TIME, going to start saving.

It would be a great gift for your dad! Keep me posted if you find a sweet deal, I will do the same!