Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

California Deer hunters.

Old 05-07-2014, 06:03 PM   #1
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
California Deer hunters.

i have enough points to draw X9A easy. i actually want the archery hunt so it is called A-16.

any tips? i need a good solid truck camp spot that i can hike out from for several days...and come back to the truck for good sleep and resupply.

any ideas? i dont need or want a big deer..just a first deer with a bow. i am looking for low hanging fruit.
Old 06-12-2014, 07:22 AM   #2
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Drew my tag ! Did a bunch is scouting. Boots on the ground stuff. I'm good.
Old 08-08-2014, 06:26 PM   #3
just wanted to bump this so i could tell you guys thanks for all the help. a heart felt thanks!!

hahaha..honestly, i've been scouting. seen about 20 shooter bucks. archery season opens in a week.

running 3 miles a day easy..and mountain biking. shooting my bow great.

let's do this.
Old 10-04-2014, 09:01 AM   #4
VenturaSuperMagna is a name known to allVenturaSuperMagna is a name known to allVenturaSuperMagna is a name known to allVenturaSuperMagna is a name known to allVenturaSuperMagna is a name known to allVenturaSuperMagna is a name known to all

Navy: Avionics Tech
Name: Jared
VenturaSuperMagna's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, good luck on this hunt! I used to hunt a bit in VA when I was stationed out there... Now I live in Ventura County raised in Sonoma county... I bought my truck this year so I could get back to hunting. Unfortunately trying to learn how to deal with the CA tag draw system is a chore. I have a D13 tag this year and will try to fill it.