Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Bringing in Fourth with a whisper...

Old 07-04-2014, 06:00 AM   #1
Grabwad is on a distinguished road
Grabwad's Tacoma Gallery
Bringing in Fourth with a whisper...

Busted away from work, kids, and schoolwork to hopefully declare independence from the swine type.

Got set in my stand and along comes a skinny little hog. He ate my soured corn for about 10 minutes when he started running in circles like a dog chasing his tail, then he bolted off. A few minutes later the same thing, busted a few circles and bolted out. The third time I figured if put him out of whatever mysery he was living in but same result, 3 circles and gone.. Strangest thing ever.

Right at dark a herd shows up. A nice big young boar,2 sows and a bunch of piglets. I waited until the boat got broadside, and ran one through him. He ran about 15yds and crashed in sight. The herd bolted at the impact but one remained.. He kept chomping at the sour corn long enough to give me a shot at him. He made it about 45yds and was done.

Good evening with great meals ahead!
Attached Thumbnails
Bringing in Fourth with a whisper...-image.jpg