Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Stoeger M3500

Old 09-13-2014, 06:54 PM   #1
ChrisPayne is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
ChrisPayne's Tacoma Gallery
Stoeger M3500

What's up fellas! Does anybody have any experience with this gun? Looking for a new semi-auto shotgun, so this market is new to me. I hunt waterfowl and upland game and my buddies do as well. But i do not have the price range of the Benelli SBE 2 or Browning A5.

Any other gun options that are comparable please share!
Old 09-13-2014, 07:06 PM   #2
Orangeneck
itaro has much to be proud ofitaro has much to be proud ofitaro has much to be proud ofitaro has much to be proud ofitaro has much to be proud ofitaro has much to be proud ofitaro has much to be proud ofitaro has much to be proud ofitaro has much to be proud ofitaro has much to be proud of

itaro's Tacoma Gallery
I've never shot one but have heard nothing but good things about the Stoeger as a cheaper alternative to a Benelli. Yes the Benelli has nicer fit and finish but they have the same bolt assembly/inertia system.
Old 09-14-2014, 11:33 AM   #3
ChrisPayne is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
ChrisPayne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by itaro View Post
I've never shot one but have heard nothing but good things about the Stoeger as a cheaper alternative to a Benelli. Yes the Benelli has nicer fit and finish but they have the same bolt assembly/inertia system.
I have read nothing but good things online as well...another gun i was looking at was a Winchester Super X3.