Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Modulus Arms 80% AR Jig Group Buy

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2014, 06:50 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Modulus Arms 80% AR Jig Group Buy

These guys make Jigs, uppers, and 80% lower receivers for AR's, as well as stock most all you need to complete the lower. Ive been working on a group buy from these guys for a while, as I happen to know one of the owners, and we finally got it all set!

http://www.modulusarms.com/

These are the details. For the most part, after we reach our committed amount of people (PLEASE OVER 15!!) if you buy 1 AR-15 jig, or AR-10 jig at the discounted price, everything else you buy qualifies for the discount! After the set amount of people are committed to buying, we will get a discount code to use. 10 people = 10% off. 15+ people = 15% off. Discount is capped at 15%. I haven't found anything else that comes close to their quality.

Quote:
The Modulus Arms Jigs are the only ones like them on the market today. Both the AR-15 and AR-308 80% Lower Receiver Jigs are truly universal for all metal 80% lower receivers, while utilizing the handheld drill and router for the finishing process.

This has been achieved by utilizing the same standardized features which locate the upper to center and secure the lower in the jig.

Furthermore, the exact process of finishing a lower has been outlined to guarantee high quality results which rival expensive machining tools. A drill press and mini-mill may also be used to further simplify the process.

We will offer a group buy discount on our jigs for Tacoma World members. The discount will apply to the jig, and anything else on our website including lowers, uppers and tool kits.

INVENTORY IS LIMITED. DO NOT HESITATE.

1-10 = 10%
15+ = 15%

AR-15 (JIG ONLY): http://www.modulusarms.com/modulus-a...-receiver-jig/

AR-15 (JIG + LOWER PACKAGE): http://www.modulusarms.com/modulus-a...eiver-package/

AR-308 (JIG ONLY): http://www.modulusarms.com/modulus-a...universal-jig/

AR-308 (JIG + LOWER PACKAGE): http://www.modulusarms.com/modulus-a...eiver-package/

AR-15 RECEIVERS: (LOWERS + LOWER/UPPER MATCHED SETS): http://www.modulusarms.com/AR-15-Receivers/

ULTIMATE BUILDER'S KIT: http://www.modulusarms.com/modulus-a...buiilders-kit/

JIG TOOL KIT: http://www.modulusarms.com/jig-fabrication-tool-kit/

#1. Chris4x4
#2. piercedtiger
#3. itaro
#4. montanajeepn
#5. octacoman
#6. ryanmac141
#7.
#8.
#9.
#10.
#11.
#12.
#13.
#14.
#15.

etc.

Copy/paste to add your name. I'll update this thread as the names roll in.

Old 11-03-2014, 06:51 PM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery

Old 11-03-2014, 06:53 PM   #3
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed

Old 11-03-2014, 06:56 PM   #4
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
I'm interested.

#1. Chris4x4
#2. piercedtiger
#3.
#4.
#5.
#6.
#7.
#8.
#9.
#10.
#11.
#12.
#13.
#14.
#15.

etc.

Old 11-03-2014, 07:22 PM   #5
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a question.
Will the discount code expire after a set amount of time?

Old 11-03-2014, 07:25 PM   #6
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
I have a question.
Will the discount code expire after a set amount of time?
I think the 10 or 15% is for use at the time of purchase, not sure of duration. Im trying to get him to become a member so he can answer questions.

Old 11-03-2014, 07:38 PM   #8
Modulus Arms is on a distinguished road
Modulus Arms's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, I am not the guy who Chris4x4 knows but I am an owner of Modulus Arms. I can answer any questions you have.

The coupon will be a one time deal for this group buy. It won't be good from now until eternity. It will likely be good for one week when the group buy ends.

If we do not get to 10 people I will give everyone who enters 10% anyways.

We have a lot of stuff so check it out.

Old 11-03-2014, 07:48 PM   #9
~~I'll just put the tip in...~~
AWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWF ROWD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: -SpecOPs PJ
Name: Doc
AWF ROWD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Modulus Arms View Post
Hey guys, I am not the guy who Chris4x4 knows but I am an owner of Modulus Arms. I can answer any questions you have.

The coupon will be a one time deal for this group buy. It won't be good from now until eternity. It will likely be good for one week when the group buy ends.

Thnx for the offer..and welcome to the Forum.....(wouldn't happen to need some gently wheeled 33"s for a jig or two possibly huh...?!

Old 11-03-2014, 07:50 PM   #10
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Depending on what the cost turns out to be, I'd like 2 AR lowers, 2 uppers, and a jig. Ideally. haha So I'll be watching.

Old 11-03-2014, 07:52 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
Depending on what the cost turns out to be, I'd like 2 AR lowers, 2 uppers, and a jig. Ideally. haha So I'll be watching.
15 or 10?

Check out their colored parts too folks! And if you think this is something you cant do, watch their videos!

Old 11-03-2014, 08:27 PM   #12
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Very nice and welcome!

Old 11-03-2014, 09:22 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF ROWD View Post
Thnx for the offer..and welcome to the Forum.....(wouldn't happen to need a some gently wheeled 33"s for a jig or two possibly huh...?!
I wish. I don't even own a truck. I drive an SS Camaro and I really doubt those will fit.

Old 11-03-2014, 09:25 PM   #14

AND MANY OTHERS

Old 11-04-2014, 11:12 AM   #15
Devout Atheist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
15 or 10?

Check out their colored parts too folks! And if you think this is something you cant do, watch their videos!
15 I have 556 stocked up, but don't have any 308 yet.

Old 11-04-2014, 11:52 AM   #16
Cornfed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Watched the youtube videos last night, very straight forward and effective.
I'm in for a AR-15 lower with jig and bits pending the job application I put in today.

Old 11-04-2014, 03:22 PM   #17

Building your own lower, you can add your own logo, such as the Toyota "T"? Or even your own serial number. Opens up a lot of options for full customization, and personalization.

Old 11-04-2014, 06:23 PM   #18
Yeah, the best part is you don't need a serial number or need to register it.

Old 11-04-2014, 06:28 PM   #19

Quote:
Yeah, the best part is you don't need a serial number or need to register it.
nope! "Home Made"

Closed Thread