Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

2nd A explained.

Old 11-07-2014, 04:39 PM   #1
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
2nd A explained.

Thought some of you may find this helpful when enjoying those non-TW debates. Not soliciting any response on the site, just had this exact question posed to me and it provided a good answer (actually just helped verify my answer).
Old 11-07-2014, 04:41 PM   #2
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
You missing something?
Old 11-07-2014, 05:10 PM   #3
Joe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoe D is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by la0d0g View Post
You missing something?

Yes, the link which appears when I attempt to edit the post but, does not when I save. Or were you speaking of one of the many other things I'm missing in my hopeless and pitiful existence?

Still attempting to edit the link into the post...
Old 11-07-2014, 05:12 PM   #4
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
Yes, the link which appears when I attempt to edit the post but, does not when I save. Or were you speaking of one of the many other things I'm missing in my hopeless and pitiful existence?

Still attempting to edit the link into the post...
Just the link sir
Old 11-07-2014, 05:13 PM   #5
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thought some of you may find this helpful when enjoying those non-TW debates. Not soliciting any response on the site, just had this exact question posed to me and it provided a good answer (actually just helped verify my answer).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOwy9OWfnAM
Old 11-07-2014, 05:14 PM   #6

Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe this time will work....

https://www.billwhittle.com/firewall...cond-amendment
Old 11-07-2014, 05:15 PM   #7

Joe D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post

Look at this cat! Thanks man...I had to go to another site to get it to show..
Old 11-07-2014, 05:16 PM   #8
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Look at this cat! Thanks man...I had to go to another site to get it to show..
not sure why it doesnt show up normally...........thats very strange.

Bob?

link trouble reported to Bob
Old 12-06-2014, 09:10 AM   #9
Master of Zero Trades
Spurholder is on a distinguished road

Army:
Spurholder's Tacoma Gallery
from the video - this is awesome...

"A well-schooled electorate, being necessary to thesecurity of a free State, the right of the people to keep and read Books shall not be infringed."