Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Peltor Tactical 100 Electronic Ear Pro for only ~$35!

Old 12-15-2014, 02:20 PM   #1
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Peltor Tactical 100 Electronic Ear Pro for only ~$35!

Not sure how long this will last so if you're interested act quickly. For reference Amazon.com has these for $74 shipped as of this post and retail is $90.

The price is going to be about $40 if you don't have/use Paypal but still a killer deal.

First, go to Home Depot and add these to your cart for $49.97. Add a filler item that's at least $0.04 to get the order over $50 before tax/shipping. In your cart, click the option to add a promo code and use the code PROAPP50 which is a code that says you get $10 off of $50 for buying through the app but as of this post it works just fine from a web browser (Chrome for me) on the standard Home Depot website. Make sure you use all caps and it's exactly as I have typed it.

Now, if you have/use Paypal, go to this link and activate the $5 off of $25 coupon which I think expires today. This one also says you need to install the Paypal app and shop from the app to get the $5 off but if you simply check out on the web browser as described and use Paypal after activating this coupon you should see the $5 in your Paypal account transaction details once the payment posts.

That's it! $90 Peltor 100 electric ear pro for ~$35 or so.

Enjoy!
Old 01-24-2015, 07:38 PM   #3
OOWTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: FortySeven
OOWTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
was able to pick up three of these.