Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Any dove hunters here in AZ?

Old 08-02-2009, 09:25 PM   #1
LaLaLaLa LaLaLaLa Elmo's World
AZprototype will become famous soon enoughAZprototype will become famous soon enough
AZprototype's Tacoma Gallery
Any dove hunters here in AZ?

What's up Coma brothern.

I have a really nice spot to kill dove, near Buckeye AZ. Anyone out there getting ready for the season?
I was thinking of hosting a couple TacomaWorld members - let me know.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:28 PM   #2
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't make it out last year but usually try to, might not be in town for most of it this year...

Defiantly talk to PackerfanXD he has some secret spots out here.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:33 PM   #4
AZprototype will become famous soon enoughAZprototype will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
I didn't make it out last year but usually try to, might not be in town for most of it this year...

Defiantly talk to PackerfanXD he has some secret spots out here.
I'm kinda new on this website, and PackerfanXD sounds kinda rough...so I'm not going to defiantly talk to him.

He definately has the invite though
Old 08-02-2009, 09:34 PM   #5
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZprototype View Post
I'm kinda new on this website, and PackerfanXD sounds kinda rough...so I'm not going to defiantly talk to him.

He definately has the invite though
meh, spelling isn't a strong suit...
Old 08-02-2009, 09:35 PM   #6
right on. I've been seeing the eurasions more and more lately. We can talk about specifics this Saturday, you coming out there, right?
Old 08-02-2009, 09:37 PM   #8
Quote:
meh, spelling isn't a strong suit...
jsut givving yuo shat bro. It runs September 1st - 15th, so let me know if you're around.
Old 08-02-2009, 09:39 PM   #9
cool - talk sooner probably on this site, you guys were right, extremely addictive.
I'm out for the night...later.
Old 11-14-2010, 12:14 AM   #10
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Law Enforcement: Former LEO
Name: George
azgunrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
I'm a bird hunter. I've been killing eurasians all summer. I'd love to check out your spot when the season opens.
Been lookin for a good spot for Eurasians... Care to share? I'm usually hunting the deserts out by the Wickenburg airport or out in Florence.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:30 AM   #11

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Cant' wait for late dove...

Waiting for my ride right now to go murder more ducks. Left all gear and boat out there last night... talk about the easiest day hunting ever
Old 11-14-2010, 05:26 AM   #12
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azgunrunner View Post
Been lookin for a good spot for Eurasians... Care to share? I'm usually hunting the deserts out by the Wickenburg airport or out in Florence.
The farm I used to go to was recently sold so I'm back to trying find a honey hole again...
We should get a TW quail/dove hunting party together sometime.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:34 PM   #13

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We should get a TW quail/dove hunting party together sometime.
X2... Not too soon though... I'm beat after 4 straight days of hunting....

20 degrees out this morning, My waders froze to the ground, freaking miserable.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:42 PM   #14
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZprototype View Post
What's up Coma brothern.

I have a really nice spot to kill dove, near Buckeye AZ. Anyone out there getting ready for the season?
I was thinking of hosting a couple TacomaWorld members - let me know.
I use to go just out there past the prison. Just got to crowded out there.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:27 PM   #15
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2... Not too soon though... I'm beat after 4 straight days of hunting....

20 degrees out this morning, My waders froze to the ground, freaking miserable.
No ducks for me yet this season; too busy. The quality ducks haven't come down this way yet anyways.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:40 PM   #16

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No ducks for me yet this season; too busy. The quality ducks haven't come down this way yet anyways.
Nope... gotten mostly divers up here... 3 or four mallards but nothing special other than that, just a lot of canvasbacks, merganzers, and a couple redheads.
Went down to cottonwood today after hunting flagstaff and did some pond jumping. Got 3 mallard drakes and a mallard hen.
Old 11-14-2010, 07:50 PM   #18

TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can't complain about that.
Nope...
hunted till dark last night then hunted about 14 hours today on 3 hours of sleep
It'll be nice to rest when the seasons over haha.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:22 AM   #19
azgunrunner will become famous soon enoughazgunrunner will become famous soon enough

Quackers are here! I shot 4 mallards and 3 teal this morning. Going to go check out the dirt tanks out in wickenburg to see if the doves are flying and maybe get lucky enough to jump a few ducks up.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:24 AM   #20

Quote:
Cant' wait for late dove...

Waiting for my ride right now to go murder more ducks. Left all gear and boat out there last night... talk about the easiest day hunting ever
You hitting up the ponds up north for quackers? Ever hunted San Carlos or further NE?