Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Deer Kicks Hunter's Ass

Old 12-21-2007, 09:00 AM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Deer Kicks Hunter's Ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD5zjUbWpXY
Old 12-21-2007, 09:10 AM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
great music to it...but what i wanna know is who is filming, but not helping?
Old 12-21-2007, 09:25 AM   #5
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXFreeStyle61 View Post
Probably some PETA animal lover.
Or someone like me who thinks getting the footage to watch and laugh at later is more important than saving his friend.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:43 AM   #6
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Myyyyyyyyyyyyyy GGGGGGGGGod! !!!!! Could that be true??? It's a good thing that the deer didn't use the horns! !! ! !!!!

Don G
Old 12-21-2007, 10:43 AM   #7
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe he got between that buck and a doe,Darn females make a male go craaaazy!
Old 12-21-2007, 11:18 AM   #8
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
I think I saw that one on Maximum Exposure (I believe the episode was "Critters Gone Wild"). It comes up occassionally on Spike TV. If I remember correctly the guy covered himself in Deer scent. I don't recall the reason but he wasn't hunting. The person filming was his wife.
Old 12-21-2007, 03:17 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
that dude probably put doe estrus or doe pee on his boot and sat on the ground during the rut..........what a dumbass!! i reckon he will think twice next time before he does a stupid stunt like that.

oh yeah....................deer 1
hunter 0
Old 12-21-2007, 03:26 PM   #10
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Deer says: "you in da wrong wrong neck of da woods, Bitch"
Old 12-27-2007, 11:52 PM   #11
Banned
ghostsix is an unknown quantity at this point
Location: A WI farm, Sonora, Sedona, Lake Havesue and Canyon Lake.
ghostsix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXFreeStyle61 View Post
Who said you dont need to carry a sidearm when hunting? Man, I would pull out my USP and show it whos boss.
Wyoming just changed from prohibiting archers from wearing self defense side arms.
As if you choose a bow, now you are going to cheat?
The bear risk is quite real.
My policy is that all personal will wear their side arm and carry their badge at all times.
Recent events may require cuffs or flex cuffs. I have yet to decide.