Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2009, 03:22 PM   #281
magnew is on a distinguished road
magnew's Tacoma Gallery
Here is one from this year.
Attached Thumbnails
Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-l_319c24dd91f9dc31cafac0713ff9867e.jpg  
Old 01-09-2009, 08:04 PM   #282
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
He looks to be a brute, some headhunters place huh?
Wonder what he would think if he found a hole in his fence
it has been done before this is the farm that the world famous goliath was raised at! the guy has people come and pay thousands of dollars to hunt in the fence.... not wat i call fair chase but oh well.....

Old 01-10-2009, 06:34 AM   #284
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Now that is one thing I don't agree with and that is what he is doing. You know something was done to get antlers like that.
Far chase...yea right
My thought exact!
Old 01-10-2009, 08:06 AM   #285
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
2005 Buck

some yotes

pigs

Goose hunting

Longnose gar
Old 01-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #287

Quote:
Man oh Man look at those "SMILE"S.
Nice looking buck you nailed there, along with the others.
Nice shot on the coyote, bet he/she didn't go far after that hit....

WAY to go!!!!!
Hell yeah!!! nothing happier than a successful sportsman!!
Old 01-11-2009, 09:27 PM   #290
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
thats some nice deer you got there! Whats the deal with the big guy buried in the snow?
Old 01-11-2009, 11:34 PM   #291
JustSomeGuy is on a distinguished road
JustSomeGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the deal with the big guy buried in the snow?

The day I took that picture, I uncovered 3 bucks and 2 does who all died bedded down. Winters can be pretty tough around here, so there is always alot of deer that dont make it. Around 50% of the fawns die each year and a fair amount of adults from lack of food, predators, etc... Deer/auto collisions is a huge problem around here beacause of the large population of deer.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:50 PM   #292
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
sniper shots with 30-06 named rebecka
Attached Thumbnails
Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-100_0211.jpg  
Old 01-22-2009, 02:17 PM   #295
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
sniper shots with 30-06 named rebecka
that shits cruel..why did you do that
Old 01-22-2009, 02:31 PM   #296
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
honestly...............headshots are the quickest and most painless way for a deer to die....and they aint going anywhere when ya hit them.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:30 PM   #297
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
to be honest both were accidents
the scope was off (way off) on the doe and the buck was in baccically the same spot just in a diffrent area and when i got out of the treestand i walked to the doe and looked at where i hit her and i was like really???? i hit her there???
so i started draging her to the truck and then me and my dad went to the buck and i was like .....ok..... wtf is going on here?
because what were the chances of me shooting both deer in the head???
but atleast none of the meat was waisted
Old 01-22-2009, 03:38 PM   #298

whats up with this deers nose???
can any of yall tell me cuz im clueless
Attached Thumbnails
Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-100_0353.jpg  
Old 01-22-2009, 03:42 PM   #299
I got fisted

Firefighter:
broken?

It may be the most quick way, but to be shot in the head is just cruel IMO. If you miss, or "wing" them, there gonna suffer longer.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:53 PM   #300

it wasnt borken at the time the pic was taken

i would have never done that on pourpose they were just freak shots

Products Discussed in this Thread