Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2007, 01:52 PM   #21
MKW is on a distinguished road

MKW's Tacoma Gallery
OK...

you asked for it!! I could post for days! We (me and my kids) kill a LOT of stuff! First...my boy, Andy(7)

Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-andys-bass-8lbs-12oz-005-small-.jpg   Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-andys-first-turkey-006-small-.jpg   Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-andys-1st-deer-005-small-.jpg  
Old 12-27-2007, 01:56 PM   #22

MKW's Tacoma Gallery

Now, my girl, Lindsey(10)

Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-lindsey-buck-06-013-small-.jpg   Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-cimg1049-small-.jpg  
Old 12-27-2007, 02:00 PM   #23
The Reel Sportsman
TacomaYAK will become famous soon enoughTacomaYAK will become famous soon enough

TacomaYAK's Tacoma Gallery
good stuff MKW...keep up the good work
Old 12-27-2007, 02:02 PM   #24
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Hey nd, you had problems with me? Now your real nemesis is here .
Old 12-27-2007, 03:19 PM   #25

MKW's Tacoma Gallery

Some of mine...

Mike
Attached Thumbnails
Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-osceola2-07-020-small-.jpg   Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-eastern-1-07-010-small-.jpg   Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-eastern-2-07-007-small-.jpg   Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-alaska-95-small-.jpg   Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-mexico-98-small-.jpg  

Old 12-27-2007, 06:00 PM   #26
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
TacomaYac,Can I come fish you ?..pretty please?
Old 12-27-2007, 06:43 PM   #28

MKW's Tacoma Gallery
bass

Andy's bass was 8lbs, 12oz. He is mounted on the wall in his room. We were coming home from school one day when Andy said, "Daddy, can I go fishing?" So I tied a Zoom Super Fluke on his pole and sent him across the street to the neighborhood pond. He came back about 5 minutes later with this big bass. He caught it on his first cast and was down there all by himself. Pretty cool.
Mike
Old 12-27-2007, 08:36 PM   #30
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaYAK View Post
i wasn't pissed. id just appreciate it if you didnt post pictures of yourself with small things, and im not talking about the fish...ha
that pic wasnt of me, i found it online, and i DID black out his "dinker" haha
Old 12-27-2007, 08:39 PM   #31
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
here guys, check this out. "the master" sent me this link to his fishing pics through a PM, figured i'd share with you all
Attached Thumbnails
Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-images.jpg  
Old 12-27-2007, 08:44 PM   #32
The Reel Sportsman
TacomaYAK will become famous soon enoughTacomaYAK will become famous soon enough

TacomaYAK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
that pic wasnt of me, i found it online, and i DID black out his "dinker" haha
i know i was just messing with ya
Old 12-27-2007, 10:18 PM   #33
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKW View Post
Some of mine...

Mike
Nice Turkeys....

I've never hunted and don't care to. But....if there'd be one thing I could HUNT & EAT - is Turkeys.

How do ya get into something like that anyway? Is it an icy cold weather sport? or can you do that year round?
---> hunting newbie here<------
Old 12-27-2007, 10:22 PM   #34
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
here guys, check this out. "the master" sent me this link to his fishing pics through a PM, figured i'd share with you all
NICE!!

Here fishy, fishy, fishy.....

Umm....uhhh...nevermind. That was ......was.... ummm....
Old 12-28-2007, 08:14 AM   #35

MKW's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Nice Turkeys....

I've never hunted and don't care to. But....if there'd be one thing I could HUNT & EAT - is Turkeys.

How do ya get into something like that anyway? Is it an icy cold weather sport? or can you do that year round?
---> hunting newbie here<------
As you can tell from my avatar, turkey hunting is my passion in life(after my family). My favorite part about it is that it happens in the spring when the wods are alive. In Ga, our season is roughly Mar, Apr, and May. I've hunted a lot of things and in my part of the country, there is not another animal that comes close to the challenge that a wild turkey gives a hunter. You have to call the tom to you by sounding like a lonely hen. It is very interactive and very exciting. You shoot them with a shotgun, so they have to get pretty close. Oh, I could go on forever.........
Just so you know, I love it soo much that I hunt turkeys at least 6 days a week(sometimes 7) for about 10 weeks. It's very addictive.
Mike
Old 12-28-2007, 08:52 PM   #36
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Those are rabbits right? Very cool!

You can come over to my house anytime and hunt all the wabbits out of my neighborhood. They're a pain in the ass and eat almost everything that's green.

We tried using our little BB gun to STUN them into not coming back but we pumped the gun up too far and the the one shot up 3 feet in the air and died. Ooops - sorry about that.
Sorry to disappoint. But thats not me. Its a pretty famous internet pic. I just thought it was funny.
Old 01-02-2008, 07:25 PM   #37
mvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud of

mvega1969's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to mvega1969
Fishing Texas.

Here are mine, from Falcon Lake, Falcon Height, Texas.

Regards.
Attached Thumbnails
Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-img_3190.jpg   Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-04-01-07-25.5-8-13-c.jpg   Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-img_3212.jpg  
Old 01-31-2008, 11:56 AM   #38
2000Tacomer is on a distinguished road

2000Tacomer's Tacoma Gallery
Dunno if these will come through as our internet is not the best. But I'll give it a whirl anyway. The first is of a daily catch on lake Texoma several years ago, and the second is of a black bear I took a couple years ago.
Attached Thumbnails
Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-texoma-catch.jpg   Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-yota-forums-bear.jpg  
Old 03-23-2008, 10:55 AM   #39
ridin dirty
07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Red
07tacoark's Tacoma Gallery
got these 2 w/n 5mns

last yr

i know this is a tiny catfish, but it was a fun cold day... it was probably the biggest one at that
Old 03-24-2008, 10:31 AM   #40
mvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud of

mvega1969's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to mvega1969
Here are mine...

Products Discussed in this Thread