Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2013, 11:08 PM   #1261
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: null
FreidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
HAHAHA This made my night... cat caught a deer!
Old 02-18-2013, 06:35 PM   #1262
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
Got last years bear back from the taxidermist. Half mount, turned out sweet although the phone pic looks odd. He was about 400 lbs, the skull is buried in the yard so it will be a while before I can get it scored.

Old 02-19-2013, 04:03 PM   #1263
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
That is just .....WOW! So he didn't hear the combine coming? Ground venison anyone?
Old 02-27-2013, 01:43 PM   #1264
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
My 2012 season. Missing the one I got with my black powder rifle because everyone was off watching football.

Old 02-27-2013, 04:14 PM   #1265
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrosiveTendency View Post
That is just .....WOW! So he didn't hear the combine coming? Ground venison anyone?
Not sure what happened. Just found it online. I assume with how tall corn can be, maybe he couldn't see it and was just to damned confused with what to do till it hit him? Maybe the combine had its lights on? That would explain it right there.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:38 PM   #1266
Texas > Everthing else
phillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shedphillstill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phill
phillstill's Tacoma Gallery
First successful bow hunt

have been bow hunting for the last three years with now success. This weekend I got a nice Axis doe near Sabinal, Texas. It was quite the adrenalin rush being 20 feet up in a tree stand and trying to take a shot with my bow.

Old 03-11-2013, 07:48 PM   #1267
jda2265 is on a distinguished road
Name: J.D.
jda2265's Tacoma Gallery
Hunting Store!!!

Hey guys! I've hunted all my life... Only 19 years old... But PLEASE check out my FAV place to shop for hunting lights, boots, and clothing, AND so much more!!! www.nitetimesupply.com!!! Very good people to work with! American Made items too!! Also "Like" them on Facebook for special discounts and free stuff!

Thank Fellers!

J.D.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:40 AM   #1268
Mr.Gadget is on a distinguished road

Mr.Gadget's Tacoma Gallery
A few from this past year...and before....

Old 03-12-2013, 02:23 PM   #1269
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
I wish PA would wake up and legalize semi-automatic rifles for hunting.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:12 PM   #1270
Mr.Gadget is on a distinguished road

Mr.Gadget's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorrosiveTendency View Post
I wish PA would wake up and legalize semi-automatic rifles for hunting.
If you want to hunt with an AR just remove the gas tube.....
Then it becomes a bolt.... Just a work a round....
Old 03-16-2013, 01:31 AM   #1271
surfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant future

Army: MSC
Name: Ryan
surfryhder's Tacoma Gallery
German Hunt

I am an American stationed n Germany. Just got my German hunting license so I thought I would post a few pics from this side of the globe..
Attached Thumbnails
Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-image.jpg  
Old 03-16-2013, 01:33 AM   #1272
surfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant futuresurfryhder has a brilliant future

Russian Boar, small one

Shot this on a drive hint.
Attached Thumbnails
Old 03-16-2013, 01:38 AM   #1273

A view of the lay out

After the hunt the animals are laid out in a certain order by precedence. Then the horn players come out And play a blast for each type of animal killed. All the hunters who got a kill are honored with a shooting branch(spruce). You place it in your hat and all the jaegers know you got a kill. Then it is off to the gasthaus for beer and the hunters who got a kill usually get beer bought for them.

Lots of tradition based hunting over here.
Attached Thumbnails
Old 03-16-2013, 05:03 AM   #1274
NorCal Taco is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Electrical Craftsman
Name: Mitch
NorCal Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome experience, Ryan. I'm working on my license here in Japan, but it is EXTREMELY difficult. There are only two non Japanese registered hunters on the mainland that I know of. Good on you for doing it. I'd love to get stationed there next and get after some stags. I've read about the German traditions and the work that goes into hunting there, as far as management and habitat maintenance goes. It's always been interesting to me. Thanks for sharing your pics, and keep em coming!!
Old 03-16-2013, 07:04 AM   #1275
bucktales has a spectacular aura aboutbucktales has a spectacular aura about

bucktales's Tacoma Gallery
Hallo Ryan, Gruß.
Waidmanns Heil!
Reh ist gut essen!
Remember when you toast with Jägers, hold your drink with your left hand, otherwise you owe them a round.
Had the opportunity to hunt Bayern a few times in my former life and enjoyed every minute. Hunted down towards Regensburg. Damn, I miss that place.

May I ask what reigon are you located??
Old 03-16-2013, 07:53 AM   #1276

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucktales View Post
Hallo Ryan, Gruß.
Waidmanns Heil!
Reh ist gut essen!
Remember when you toast with Jägers, hold your drink with your left hand, otherwise you owe them a round.
Had the opportunity to hunt Bayern a few times in my former life and enjoyed every minute. Hunted down towards Regensburg. Damn, I miss that place.

May I ask what reigon are you located??
Waidmannsdanke, it has been a hell of experience iin Germany. Yeh the Rehm kitz was taken on the Austrian border. The fox dialed right in when he heard the shot and I got him too. I have not got the opportunity at a stag, so I hope he year is my year. I am located in Grafenwoehr in Bayern near Regensburg.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:55 AM   #1277

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Taco View Post
Awesome experience, Ryan. I'm working on my license here in Japan, but it is EXTREMELY difficult. There are only two non Japanese registered hunters on the mainland that I know of. Good on you for doing it. I'd love to get stationed there next and get after some stags. I've read about the German traditions and the work that goes into hunting there, as far as management and habitat maintenance goes. It's always been interesting to me. Thanks for sharing your pics, and keep em coming!!
That's awesome your getting you Japanese hunting license. When you get to Germany there will be many who say it is to hard and too expensive. Don't believe the hype. Great opportunities you just have to do your part. I miss now hunting. I am considering going over the Czech and taking my bow to take downs stag.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:40 PM   #1278
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.montanaoutdoor.com/2013/0...und-and-freed/
Old 03-18-2013, 04:52 PM   #1279
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
What a shitty way to die... Crazy bull but I'm having a hard time seeing 470"

This bull was killed pretty close to me and green scored 431''

Old 03-28-2013, 05:10 PM   #1280
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Name: James
TanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ill Play, here are my kills in the past 2 years. The bull elk was my first elk ever and the antelope was my first and only ever.

Products Discussed in this Thread