LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics

Old 09-29-2013, 08:13 PM   #1361
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
Smoke pole buck from yesterday
God I love the looks of those muleys. Truly an icon of the west
Old 09-30-2013, 04:55 AM   #1362
The Past Through Tomorrow
JohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnyWayne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny
JohnnyWayne's Tacoma Gallery
Central Florida Hog Hunt - Traditional Bow

Hog didn't even make it ten feet before falling over, drilled her pretty good right through the heart. Not the biggest I saw over the weekend but good eating size
Old 09-30-2013, 08:24 AM   #1363
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
God I love the looks of those muleys. Truly an icon of the west
They really are I have killed blacktail, whitetail and mule deer and by far I get the most satisfaction and have the most fun on a long pack in spot and stalk mule deer hunt.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:51 AM   #1364
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
I feel like you guys might enjoy this thread:
http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ictures-63303/

Find that thread through this thread:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/exped...n-vehical.html
Old 10-01-2013, 12:13 PM   #1365
FL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud ofFL Forester has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Hog that we caught over the weekend

Old 10-01-2013, 01:08 PM   #1366
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
I feel like you guys might enjoy this thread:
http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ictures-63303/
Post #13 Holy chit!! That griz/black bear skull comparison
Old 10-01-2013, 06:06 PM   #1367
Triangleacre1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
Triangleacre1's Tacoma Gallery
Completed my FIRST bow kill last night. Shot this doe at approx 35 yards. She dressed out at 95lbs.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:44 PM   #1368

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangleacre1 View Post
Completed my FIRST bow kill last night. Shot this doe at approx 35 yards. She dressed out at 95lbs.
x2 Congrats!! I wanted to do archery this year with a traditional bow, but never did get to practice enough so muzzleloader it was
Old 10-02-2013, 10:42 AM   #1369
Triangleacre1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dustin
Triangleacre1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks alot. Our Archery Season runs form Sept 2 to Jan 31 so I am hoping to get more with the bow!!!!
Old 10-02-2013, 12:51 PM   #1372
Rednecks with paychecks
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-03-2013, 12:59 AM   #1373

Marines:
Well let's see.
I shot her:

Loaded her into the Taco:

Strung her up:

Chopped her up:

Snapped a Toyota emblem photo:
Old 10-03-2013, 08:38 PM   #1374
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Way to go Mark, I thought the ham was going to be way more destroyed then that based on the first picture! haha but damn looks like a lot of good meat on that deer! Congrats!
Old 10-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #1375

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsenoff View Post
Nice play by play on the afterlife I butcher my deer outside but its been hot so I haven't hunted much yet this year
People around here in Seattle aren't too friendly to others that hunt for delicious meat. I wonder where they think their beef/chicken comes from
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
Way to go Mark, I thought the ham was going to be way more destroyed then that based on the first picture! haha but damn looks like a lot of good meat on that deer! Congrats!
Me too! Glad it didn't turn out that way
Old 10-03-2013, 08:54 PM   #1376

Marines:
lol, that's awesome
Old 10-03-2013, 08:56 PM   #1377
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
People around here in Seattle aren't too friendly to others that hunt for delicious meat. I wonder where they think their beef/chicken comes from

whole foods?

lol...

gotta say.. personally its kind of a nice thing people out here dont hunt as much.. I lived in PA as a kid, and the woods were full of orange and gunshots during hunting season.. I like how out here you can go into the woods and see NOBODY
Old 10-03-2013, 09:27 PM   #1378

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
whole foods?

lol...

gotta say.. personally its kind of a nice thing people out here dont hunt as much.. I lived in PA as a kid, and the woods were full of orange and gunshots during hunting season.. I like how out here you can go into the woods and see NOBODY
They like it wrapped all nice in saran wrap and to not think about where it comes from..

Oh I bet that is nice!! The modern firearm season here for deer/elk is a freakin' zoo!! That's why I hunt with muzzleloader....
Old 10-03-2013, 09:48 PM   #1379

Marines:
Quote:
You also forget in PA... THEY CLOSE DOWN SOME SCHOOLS FOR OPENING DAY RIFLE.... There are around 2 million hunters out on opening day rifle in PA...

Jersey is around 40k or so... IF THAT lol
I've seriously heard (and I chose my word wisely) tales of this when I was little (8-12 years old) because back then it would be a dream if teachers/schools here in Seattle would allow something like that

....it's okay, my Dad still pulled us (me and my brother) out of school for a week. Teachers usually made a snide comment but there was really nothing they could do
Old 10-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #1380

Marines:
Quote:
Haha... I used to have my grades up to take off for our 6 day firearm season here "shotgun buck week" and if I did... (Which i never did) lol i could take off the week and hunt everyday... Killed all of my deer that saturday every year haha
...damn that's awesome (bagging out opening morning). I don't think I could live without the western mountains & mule deer that come along with em