LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics

Old 11-16-2013, 01:30 PM   #1461
Toyota Tech..when im not Fishing
blakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblakes09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
blakes09's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/U_TMUUd2hQI
Old 11-16-2013, 01:43 PM   #1462
Rednecks with paychecks
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Heres the doe i killed yesterday she weighed 185
Old 11-17-2013, 06:51 AM   #1463
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakes09 View Post
Thank you for that.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:31 AM   #1464
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillytoyo View Post

First deer ever and it was with a bow so I was pumped.
+1 for bow hunting! I've been going out the past couple weekends with the bow, but haven't gotten anything yet. The first time, some idiots were running dogs on the property we were on, and they didn't even have permission to. So they scared up all of the deer- didn't even see one. The second time, one passed right under my friend's tree stand, but it was still too dark, so he didn't want to shoot him and risk losing him in the dark if he ran. I'll get one this year, though-haven't had a kill with a bow yet.
Old 11-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #1465
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
So all you guys need to go to this facebook page and blow it up with hate posts. Read this article before going to the page so you know what its about.

http://news.yahoo.com/melissa-bachma...161458798.html

https://www.facebook.com/stopmelissa
Old 11-19-2013, 08:34 PM   #1466
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
So all you guys need to go to this facebook page and blow it up with hate posts. Read this article before going to the page so you know what its about.

http://news.yahoo.com/melissa-bachma...161458798.html

https://www.facebook.com/stopmelissa
If those imbeciles had any remote idea of how much trophy hunting does for conservation...
Old 11-19-2013, 08:44 PM   #1468
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent write up on the whole hunting/conservation issue.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/20...s/poole-text/1
Old 11-19-2013, 08:52 PM   #1469
colbyrainey has a spectacular aura aboutcolbyrainey has a spectacular aura aboutcolbyrainey has a spectacular aura about

Name: Colby
colbyrainey's Tacoma Gallery
Any waterfowlers in here? Here's some pics from last season:

And this year so far:
Old 11-19-2013, 09:54 PM   #1470
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
If those imbeciles had any remote idea of how much trophy hunting does for conservation...
I posted a note on their page, I called them all fucktards. next thing you know, my shit was blowing up. Doesnt take much to fuck with those asshats.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:15 PM   #1471
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colbyrainey View Post
Any waterfowlers in here? Here's some pics from last season:

And this year so far:
Nice birds man, Those decoys Redheads?
Old 11-21-2013, 07:16 AM   #1472
colbyrainey has a spectacular aura aboutcolbyrainey has a spectacular aura aboutcolbyrainey has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
Thanks, hope to have a lot more after this weekend! The full-body Mallards are actually the GHG Avery Pro-Grade ones if I remember correctly.
Old 11-21-2013, 08:56 PM   #1473
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colbyrainey View Post
Thanks, hope to have a lot more after this weekend! The full-body Mallards are actually the GHG Avery Pro-Grade ones if I remember correctly.
They look great id commit to that setup! I am headed out tomorrow also good luck this weekend!
Old 11-21-2013, 09:19 PM   #1474
tgrizzle73 is a jewel in the roughtgrizzle73 is a jewel in the roughtgrizzle73 is a jewel in the roughtgrizzle73 is a jewel in the rough

Name: tim
tgrizzle73's Tacoma Gallery
Lake Texoma Striper Bass and Lake Lewisville Catfish
Attached Thumbnails
Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-img_1482.jpg   Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-img_1474.jpg   Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-img_1462.jpg   Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-img_1696.jpg   Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-img_1476.jpg  

Old 11-22-2013, 04:29 AM   #1475

Quote:
They look great id commit to that setup! I am headed out tomorrow also good luck this weekend!
Likewise! I went out to our honey hole last night to monkey with our blind at about sunset and scared up about 80-100 ducks and 30 Canada's! Coulda had my limit if I had my gun but I'll wait until Saturday morning!
Old 12-01-2013, 04:49 PM   #1476
megillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shedmegillet is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
megillet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to megillet
Old 12-09-2013, 12:44 PM   #1478
cstallings is on a distinguished road

cstallings's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=MatthewMay1;7789353]Had a successful hunt this weekend. 19" spread.

Nice job...looks like Texas. Haven't hunted there yet, but hopefully one day.
Old 12-14-2013, 11:07 AM   #1479

from this weekend, buncha gaddies. Spent 2.5 hours breaking ice to open some water, then had a family emergency so had to leave very early and this is what me and my buddy had killed from 7-7:30a:

Here's one from last year that was the last day of season. I can't believe I forgot to upload it! Probably my favorite hunt of all time...2 man limit of ducks and one short of two man limit for geese because we couldn't find the last one!

...and here's what happens when you fall asleep in a layout blind during a field hunt when not much is going on...lol
Old 12-14-2013, 11:10 AM   #1480

Quote:
No they're actually the GHG Pro-Grade Full-body Mallards. I use those and GHG Hot Buy Mallard floaters for my duck decoys for now.