Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #1482
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augie95toy View Post
Yep, belly up kind of works nice, except if they are bloody, then turn them down like you have them there. The white shows the blood, depends on how clean the birds are. For the best hero shots lay them out on the ground in the field and kneel behind them.

What county did you shoot the bear?
killed the bear in Bath County up near West Virginia.
Old 12-28-2013, 10:44 AM   #1483
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Heres another one we killed thrusday, biggest one so far this year.
Old 12-28-2013, 11:40 AM   #1484
Mechanic for Honda
Mossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to all

Coast Guard: Prior service
Name: billy
Mossy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-29-2013, 05:25 AM   #1485
Augies Adventures
Augie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
Augie95toy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
You live in Old Town? Nice! I grew up there.. lived near the elks lodge and 4 doors down from the fire station. we used to chill at the old torpedo factory before it was a mall… they used to have floating docks you could hang out on.. great town.. one of my favorites!
Yep, moved here about a year ago from Carroll County MD near Westminster. Old Town is a pretty neat town filled with all kinds of history, but still head back to the country on most weekends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeBo4x4 View Post
killed the bear in Bath County up near West Virginia.
Nice area, I spent some time in the WVA areas of Black water Falls and Seneca rocks this summer. Mainly I hang out in Garrett County Md north of Bath but started to explore VA and WVA more this year.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:34 AM   #1486

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augie95toy View Post
Yep, moved here about a year ago from Carroll County MD near Westminster. Old Town is a pretty neat town filled with all kinds of history, but still head back to the country on most weekends.

Nice area, I spent some time in the WVA areas of Black water Falls and Seneca rocks this summer. Mainly I hang out in Garrett County Md north of Bath but started to explore VA and WVA more this year.
sweet! I live in Bedford county in central va jus was drvin a ways to find some bear
Old 12-31-2013, 09:52 AM   #1487
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Last Saturday. 4 limits, not much to brag about, bout half were hollywood mallards but what the hell, sometimes thats all you get.

Old 12-31-2013, 12:36 PM   #1488
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
What is your guys per person limit down there Tyler?
Old 12-31-2013, 01:08 PM   #1489
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomakid96 View Post
What is your guys per person limit down there Tyler?
7 total
Old 12-31-2013, 03:01 PM   #1490
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
7 total

Oh okay same as us..
Old 01-11-2014, 11:25 PM   #1491
gray223 is a splendid one to beholdgray223 is a splendid one to beholdgray223 is a splendid one to beholdgray223 is a splendid one to beholdgray223 is a splendid one to beholdgray223 is a splendid one to beholdgray223 is a splendid one to behold

gray223's Tacoma Gallery
4 full man limit and another 4 man limit of mallards
Old 01-14-2014, 03:26 PM   #1493
IT IS WHAT IT IS
Jimmer 14 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmer
Jimmer 14's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucktales View Post
Strange visitor walked into my blind during Spring Turkey season in Pa. a few years back. Twice she walked into the blind. She especially liked getting neck scratchies.
Just one of those WTF things that'll never happen again.
Wow I love that pic! That is truly amazing. Life can be so rewarding at times huh?
Old 01-14-2014, 03:28 PM   #1494
Mechanic for Honda
Mossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to all

Coast Guard: Prior service
Name: billy
Mossy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-14-2014, 05:57 PM   #1495
IT IS WHAT IT IS
Jimmer 14 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmer
Jimmer 14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
They are definitely chasing here in northern NY. I shot this 8-pt and his little girlfriend yesterday morning at about 7:30am.

Nice Buck! How far up north?
Old 01-14-2014, 07:26 PM   #1496
colbyrainey is a jewel in the roughcolbyrainey is a jewel in the roughcolbyrainey is a jewel in the rough

Name: Colby
colbyrainey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Last Saturday. 4 limits, not much to brag about, bout half were hollywood mallards but what the hell, sometimes thats all you get.

Yeah definitely not my duck of choice. I've always heard they taste really bad. If I can identify them in the air I won't fire, unless I mistake it for another species of duck.

BETTER THAN NO DUCKS!
Old 01-15-2014, 04:35 AM   #1497
Augies Adventures
Augie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
Augie95toy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeBo4x4 View Post
sweet! I live in Bedford county in central va jus was drvin a ways to find some bear
Cool deal, I've just laid the plans out to outfit a bear hunt in Maryland next October. MD has a very limited bear hunt where they issue something like 200 permits via lottery and I have a very large lease in Garrett county that is loaded with bears. I'm going to outfit / guide 4 bear hunters next season with a whole package including lodging meals and retrieving the bear once shot. It will be a treestand type hunt, no bait or dogs.
Old 01-28-2014, 11:42 AM   #1498
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
My buck from the other week.
Attached Thumbnails
Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-jason-deer-2014.jpg  
Old 01-28-2014, 01:39 PM   #1499
colbyrainey is a jewel in the roughcolbyrainey is a jewel in the roughcolbyrainey is a jewel in the rough

Name: Colby
colbyrainey's Tacoma Gallery
Last day of duck season here and they were nowhere to be found. Some Canadas wanted to play, though. Could've limited out in the next 15 minutes but we had to cut our hunt short.

Two more weeks of goose season left here then it's over for the year.
Old 01-29-2014, 02:54 PM   #1500
Silvert is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
Silvert's Tacoma Gallery
deer calls

Hey deer hunters! If you want to add another method to call in big bucks for to http://snapstick.net and see hunting videos showing how well this product works.
Thanks

Products Discussed in this Thread