Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-14-2013, 02:12 PM   #1481
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Took my kayak to a brackish river this am, all the freshwater is frozen over. Friggen freezing but whacked a couple.
Old 12-14-2013, 05:32 PM   #1482
2011tacoma4x4 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: 152 nd intelligence squadron
Name: Antonio
2011tacoma4x4's Tacoma Gallery
hog deer and coyote

just got them on the ice storm week in Texas
Old 12-15-2013, 08:09 PM   #1483
colbyrainey is a jewel in the roughcolbyrainey is a jewel in the roughcolbyrainey is a jewel in the rough

Name: Colby
colbyrainey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI Tacoma View Post
Took my kayak to a brackish river this am, all the freshwater is frozen over. Friggen freezing but whacked a couple.
If you can't find open water just make your own! This is what we do!
Old 12-15-2013, 08:13 PM   #1484
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colbyrainey View Post
from this weekend, buncha gaddies. Spent 2.5 hours breaking ice to open some water, then had a family emergency so had to leave very early and this is what me and my buddy had killed from 7-7:30a:

Here's one from last year that was the last day of season. I can't believe I forgot to upload it! Probably my favorite hunt of all time...2 man limit of ducks and one short of two man limit for geese because we couldn't find the last one!

...and here's what happens when you fall asleep in a layout blind during a field hunt when not much is going on...lol
Damn good day on them greenheads and Canadians. sure wish we had more like that out here
Old 12-15-2013, 10:49 PM   #1485
colbyrainey is a jewel in the roughcolbyrainey is a jewel in the roughcolbyrainey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Damn good day on them greenheads and Canadians. sure wish we had more like that out here
Yes, it sure was fun! We are spoiled here with the central flyway bringing lots of birds around and of course you can't forget our big ole Kansas whitetails!
Old 12-17-2013, 06:44 PM   #1486
LMBHNGR is on a distinguished road

Name: Tom
LMBHNGR's Tacoma Gallery
My son with his first gobbler

Old 12-19-2013, 05:56 AM   #1487
Augies Adventures
Augie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
Augie95toy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI Tacoma View Post
Love 'yak duck hunting myself. Nice job. Our ponds were beginning to freeze, but with some warmer weather coming the ice is short lived.
Old 12-19-2013, 05:58 AM   #1488
Augies Adventures
Augie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shedAugie95toy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey11 View Post

My bear and Bou I got this year.

NICE ! I hope to be back to AK soon.
Old 12-21-2013, 02:20 PM   #1489
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-21-2013, 05:27 PM   #1490
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
My first legitimate duck hunting experience. Its actually kinda fun. I need to do some habitat improvement on the ponds on my parent's property and pick up a kayak.
Old 12-23-2013, 03:28 PM   #1491

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobert14 View Post
My first legitimate duck hunting experience. Its actually kinda fun. I need to do some habitat improvement on the ponds on my parent's property and pick up a kayak.
Looks like you had fun! Great job. PS, if you lay them belly up they look better in pictures!
Old 12-23-2013, 06:21 PM   #1492
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Killed a bear last Wednesday
Old 12-26-2013, 06:15 PM   #1493
Bobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobert14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobert14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colbyrainey View Post
Looks like you had fun! Great job. PS, if you lay them belly up they look better in pictures!
I'm going to have to remember that next time. Went out again on Christmas Eve. More goose than duck, however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeBo4x4 View Post
Killed a bear last Wednesday
Nice! After seeing sign on and off on our property for years I finally saw a bear on the place this fall. I would love to bag one...
Old 12-27-2013, 04:50 AM   #1494
Augies Adventures
Yep, belly up kind of works nice, except if they are bloody, then turn them down like you have them there. The white shows the blood, depends on how clean the birds are. For the best hero shots lay them out on the ground in the field and kneel behind them.

What county did you shoot the bear?
Old 12-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #1495
Bad Spuller
Beavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeavis0076 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beavis
Beavis0076's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augie95toy View Post
Yep, belly up kind of works nice, except if they are bloody, then turn them down like you have them there. The white shows the blood, depends on how clean the birds are. For the best hero shots lay them out on the ground in the field and kneel behind them.

You live in Old Town? Nice! I grew up there.. lived near the elks lodge and 4 doors down from the fire station. we used to chill at the old torpedo factory before it was a mall… they used to have floating docks you could hang out on.. great town.. one of my favorites!
Old 12-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #1497
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augie95toy View Post

killed the bear in Bath County up near West Virginia.
Old 12-28-2013, 10:44 AM   #1498

Heres another one we killed thrusday, biggest one so far this year.
Old 12-28-2013, 11:40 AM   #1499
Mechanic for Honda
Mossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to allMossy is a name known to all

Coast Guard: Prior service
Name: billy
Mossy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-29-2013, 05:25 AM   #1500
Augies Adventures
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beavis0076 View Post
You live in Old Town? Nice! I grew up there.. lived near the elks lodge and 4 doors down from the fire station. we used to chill at the old torpedo factory before it was a mall… they used to have floating docks you could hang out on.. great town.. one of my favorites!
Yep, moved here about a year ago from Carroll County MD near Westminster. Old Town is a pretty neat town filled with all kinds of history, but still head back to the country on most weekends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeBo4x4 View Post
killed the bear in Bath County up near West Virginia.
Nice area, I spent some time in the WVA areas of Black water Falls and Seneca rocks this summer. Mainly I hang out in Garrett County Md north of Bath but started to explore VA and WVA more this year.

Products Discussed in this Thread