Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-13-2014, 07:39 PM   #1561
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
Palomino trout! I want!
Old 05-13-2014, 08:02 PM   #1562
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassMaster06 View Post
Don't have those around here, unfortunately.
Old 05-22-2014, 03:17 PM   #1563
Bowhunter1234 is on a distinguished road

Bowhunter1234's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-22-2014, 03:17 PM   #1564

Old 05-22-2014, 07:51 PM   #1565
I'm an amateur professional.
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Dang Bowhunter, those are massive!
Old 05-24-2014, 06:26 AM   #1566

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewMay1 View Post
Dang Bowhunter, those are massive!
Thanks. I just had a really good year in 2010 hunting season. Were I live in Illinois the DNR pretty much are trying to kill all the deer because of CWD so its getting really hard to kill mature deer. They have been doing this for around 6yrs now so every hunter knows its BULLSHIT. I think it has more to do with car insurance claims than CWD.
Old 05-24-2014, 07:21 PM   #1567
teamoverkill.net
bowtroll is on a distinguished road
bowtroll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowhunter1234 View Post

Serious mass on that joker!!! Congrats!
Old 05-24-2014, 11:22 PM   #1568
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

From tonight. Not huge, but good size for eating. Got it right above the eye. My first attempted headshot went well!

Old 05-24-2014, 11:30 PM   #1569
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
From tonight. Not huge, but good size for eating. Got it right above the eye. My first attempted headshot went well!

I need to get me one. Nice kill. Where you on a lease? I want one to mix with my axis. Hard to find a place to trust with my money. I've been burned before on lease.
Old 05-25-2014, 08:14 AM   #1570

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtroll View Post
Serious mass on that joker!!! Congrats!
Thanks.
Old 05-25-2014, 08:16 AM   #1571

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolunatic View Post
I need to get me one. Nice kill. Where you on a lease? I want one to mix with my axis. Hard to find a place to trust with my money. I've been burned before on lease.
Nice hog. I have always wanted to go hog hunting.
Old 05-25-2014, 11:19 AM   #1572

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolunatic View Post
Thanks! It's our lease about 2 hours south west of Dallas
Old 05-25-2014, 12:09 PM   #1573
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks! It's our lease about 2 hours south west of Dallas
I'm down in hill country. But they are closing in on us. They may be in backyard soon the little prolific bastards!
Old 06-02-2014, 01:37 PM   #1574
LowerBost has a spectacular aura aboutLowerBost has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nick
LowerBost's Tacoma Gallery
Finally some decent size fish comin up in the area.

The second one was 22"...My biggest one to date. They just don't grow that big in PA.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:40 PM   #1575
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerBost View Post
Finally some decent size fish comin up in the area.

The second one was 22"...My biggest one to date. They just don't grow that big in PA.
Defiantly a monster for PA!
Old 06-02-2014, 07:43 PM   #1576
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
A few of our cooler full of pymatunning crappie!
Attached Thumbnails
Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics-image.jpg  
Old 06-03-2014, 08:32 AM   #1577
LowerBost has a spectacular aura aboutLowerBost has a spectacular aura about

Name: Nick
LowerBost's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
A few of our cooler full of pymatunning crappie!
Can't ever seem to catch the crappie there in Pymatuning. Always get hung up with the perch. I'm still getting the whole Crappie technique down. Just been doing a lot of reading on it and trial and error on the lake.
Old 06-03-2014, 09:19 AM   #1578
Beavis Killer
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jesus, those are some thick antlers. Sweet man.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:16 PM   #1579

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pchop View Post
Jesus, those are some thick antlers. Sweet man.
Thanks just got lucky and was in the right place at the right time.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:37 PM   #1580
Beavis Killer
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks just got lucky and was in the right place at the right time.
Well if you not going to mount it, make a belt buckle out of the base of one of those antlers, like you do with an elk antler.

Products Discussed in this Thread