Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-25-2007, 10:41 PM   #1
The Reel Sportsman
TacomaYAK will become famous soon enoughTacomaYAK will become famous soon enough

TacomaYAK's Tacoma Gallery
Post your Hunting/Fishing Pics

Old 12-25-2007, 11:02 PM   #2
The Reel Sportsman
TacomaYAK will become famous soon enoughTacomaYAK will become famous soon enough

dude
Old 12-25-2007, 11:12 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
lol that isnt me i just thought it was hilarious...i'll pull it off if you're "offended" i just thought you'd get a laugh out of it. i don't have any real pics of me with dead wildlife because i'm under-priviledged.................edit: just pulled the picture off, didnt wanna piss off anyone
Old 12-26-2007, 11:30 AM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
what was the picture?
Old 12-26-2007, 01:58 PM   #5
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-26-2007, 06:15 PM   #6
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaYAK View Post
.....Limit of Trout
Dude, that's more fish than you can eat in a life time . What did you use..... nuclear explosive? You ARE smarter than the President.
Old 12-26-2007, 08:35 PM   #7
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Dude, that's more fish than you can eat in a life time . You ARE smarter than the President.

He set out alot of bait to see if they would bite.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:14 AM   #8
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonKs View Post
He set out alot of bait to see if they would bite.
And they did. Class act all the way .
Old 12-27-2007, 05:25 AM   #9
Carolina Alliance Costal Div
2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of2003greenbean has much to be proud of

2003greenbean's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i love it
Old 12-27-2007, 06:57 AM   #10
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Those are rabbits right? Very cool!

You can come over to my house anytime and hunt all the wabbits out of my neighborhood. They're a pain in the ass and eat almost everything that's green.

We tried using our little BB gun to STUN them into not coming back but we pumped the gun up too far and the the one shot up 3 feet in the air and died. Ooops - sorry about that.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:00 AM   #11
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
I miss fishing.... haven't done it in a long time. My husband and I used to take our old 96 taco down to the river and fish for smallmouth bass. That was a blast!! On a hot summer day wading around in a nice cool refreshing river while fishing....love it.

I guess the river water levels have been too high for wading - and we just haven't had much success catching 'em from the shorline. So we kinda evolved into other hobbies.
Old 12-27-2007, 07:31 AM   #12
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
classic i tell ya.....classic!! seriously.....looks like an awesome hunt there!!
Old 12-27-2007, 07:35 AM   #13
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
here are a few of mine..........

the last one is a pic of the wifey and a big ol' bream she caught!!
Old 12-27-2007, 08:01 AM   #14
The Reel Sportsman

caught all those fish on artificial lures....saltwater bass assassins..

here's more..

Old 12-27-2007, 08:02 AM   #15
The Reel Sportsman

and more..

Old 12-27-2007, 08:11 AM   #16
Born to Ride

Quote:
caught all those
HOLY CRAP . You are a fish killer man. Never knew anybody can bag so many in one day. If I caught one of those a month, I'd consider myself really lucky.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:38 AM   #17
The Reel Sportsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
HOLY CRAP . You are a fish killer man. Never knew anybody can bag so many in one day. If I caught one of those a month, I'd consider myself really lucky.

The first picture has around 15 trout...in Texas you can keep 10 trout each per day. I was fishing with another guy that day so we were under our total limit of 20.

The second picture was around 23 trout..and I was fishing with 2 other guys so we were under our limit of 10 X 3 = 30.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:03 AM   #18
Born to Ride

Quote:
The first picture has around 15 trout...in Texas you can keep 10 trout each per day. I was fishing with another guy that day so we were under our total limit of 20.

The second picture was around 23 trout..and I was fishing with 2 other guys so we were under our limit of 10 X 3 = 30.
Out here, I think the daily max is 2 and you are allowed only one fishing rod per license. I've given up fishing since I just dont have the patience and the fresh water fish dont taste as good as saltwater fish.
Old 12-27-2007, 11:04 AM   #19
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
what was the picture?
i'll ONLY repost it if you really want to see it, it's worth a laugh but the "creator" of this thread seemed awfully pissed...
Old 12-27-2007, 01:09 PM   #20
The Reel Sportsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
i'll ONLY repost it if you really want to see it, it's worth a laugh but the "creator" of this thread seemed awfully pissed...
i wasn't pissed. id just appreciate it if you didnt post pictures of yourself with small things, and im not talking about the fish...ha

Products Discussed in this Thread