Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

my first gun...

Old 08-12-2009, 01:42 PM   #21
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-12-2009, 01:44 PM   #23
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Worried about Griz? I wouldn't worry about caoncealment.
True

Though, if you're not worried about concealment, it'd be just as easy to strap a rifle to your back.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:46 PM   #24
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew02a View Post
Yeah that'd conceal real nice like
The Magnum Reasearch DE is the most over rated gun on the planet. The Israelis couldn't get it working right so we had at it. What you have is a gas powered gun that needs such a heavy load that its no fun to shoot, and if you use out of the box ammo, the thing jams to high hell.

As least mine did.

Sorry about the rant. DEs look cool. Thats why people have them.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:48 PM   #25
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 08-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #26
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
Quote:
Never owned one... just liked the way the shooting range stopped after a guy wacked off a few rounds!
Thats why people have them. They go BOOOOOOM and they are HUGE.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:50 PM   #27
Ban Pending

Old 08-12-2009, 01:57 PM   #29
Ban Pending

Old 08-12-2009, 01:58 PM   #30
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I love the laws in AZ... and your Sheriff. I remember guys walking around with long barreled handguns strapped to their sides. It's amazing how few people mouth off to people like that.
wait...
wtf?
i know NOTHING about gun laws...but to see this..
people in other states are can legally carry a pistol? I always see people on the boards with gun mounts in their tacomas and think...what if they got pulled over? but then they might be an off duty cop? or just dont give a fk. ?
wild
Old 08-12-2009, 02:00 PM   #32
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
wait...
wtf?
i know NOTHING about gun laws...but to see this..
people in other states are can legally carry a pistol? I always see people on the boards with gun mounts in their tacomas and think...what if they got pulled over? but then they might be an off duty cop? or just dont give a fk. ?
wild
Here is a nice little map

Old 08-12-2009, 02:01 PM   #33
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For Griz... I'd prefer one of these:

in a .50 cal

I have that basically, except 44 mag. And that was the gun I bought two days after I turned 21 (Had to sober up first). 329PD. I put rubber grips on it, theres a lot of power behind a light gun, but I shoot it every chance I get.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:02 PM   #34
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Here is a nice little map

damn red X
will check it when i get home.
i am just completely clueless when it comes to guns/permits/ability to carry one...and so on.

thanks man
Old 08-12-2009, 02:04 PM   #36
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
I like how you can get most of the Glocks in a Compensated or "C" model. Doesnt make much of a difference on the 9mm but once you step into a .40 or .45 the increased control is amazing. Still my personal Favorite is the 19c, that little extra bit of control the compensation provides on the 9mm allows you to throw a group of 8 or 9 rounds down range very quickly and stay very tightly bunched.

I have the Glock 31 "C". .357 baby Great gun, i love it.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:06 PM   #37
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
damn red X
will check it when i get home.
i am just completely clueless when it comes to guns/permits/ability to carry one...and so on.

thanks man
In CA everything everything is illegal. In Almost every other state you can carry a concealed pistol (including in your car) if you have a permit.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:10 PM   #39

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
Thats why I love Louisiana, only need a permit to conceal on my person. The vehicle is considered to be my home. And we can open carry almost anywhere.
I think they just made it legal again to carry in your vehicle in TX without a permit too.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #40
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew02a View Post
In CA everything everything is illegal. In Almost every other state you can carry a concealed pistol (including in your car) if you have a permit.
Yes, the tree huggers donít understand that the law doesnít stop criminal from careering. All its doing is keeping our law obeying citizens defenseless. I mean Iím even afraid to shoot someone who is robbing me at my own home if it comes down to it.