Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Gunfighters

Old 12-28-2007, 08:57 PM   #21
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Springfield M1A Standard (all USGI - TRW), CMMG/LCW AR-15 clone, LCW stripped lower (soon to be an M4orgery), International Harvester M1 Garand all original, Rem 700 VS LH (.308/7.62x51) -- Only thing still original is the action, Austrian FAL parts kit (DSA/Imbel upper on wish list), Mossy 590, Rem 597, etc, etc.
Old 12-29-2007, 07:24 AM   #22
poptime is on a distinguished road
poptime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danusa View Post
This may not belong.
But without people like me, you would not be buying tacos or sleeping well.
Huh?
Old 12-29-2007, 07:44 AM   #23
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by poptime View Post
Huh?
I think he means he served our country ensuring our freedom.... But then I had to read it a second time to figure that out.... If I'm right... Maybe it's just PTSD causing random thoughts... Or tourette's...
Old 12-30-2007, 02:40 AM   #24
Banned
danusa will become famous soon enoughdanusa will become famous soon enough
Army: Para Ranger, Inf. SF CIB
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Trd Sc

Paper matters. I shoot it myself.
Old 12-30-2007, 02:45 AM   #25
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Trd Sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by poptime View Post
Huh?
Why is it that I find this perfectly clear. Note the lack of question mark.

Have I spent too much time in combat?

Are you guys yanking my chain?
Old 12-30-2007, 03:03 AM   #26
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
I think he means he served our country ensuring our freedom.... But then I had to read it a second time to figure that out.... If I'm right... Maybe it's just PTSD causing random thoughts... Or tourette's...

What I meant is that while some of you are sleeping others are tired, hungry, thirsty and filthy; keeping you safe in your bed through no effort of your own.
And if you do not have a C.I.B. you will never know.
Old 12-30-2007, 03:08 AM   #27
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
I'm a lover not a fighter.....

(cough - )

It's been a while but clay birds & targets are what I shoot at.
I am no lover of anything. But I do know how to train fighters. I`m too old and crippled to do my own killing anymore.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:08 PM   #28
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Dan, are you sure you weren't a cook or custodian in the coast guard? I've never heard of any combat vet "brag" about their duty as much as you do. Only people that brag about their "service" as much as you are the dudes that clean toilets in the coast guard. Is that what you did? How are you not banned yet?
Old 01-01-2008, 07:35 PM   #29
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
How are you not banned yet?
We keep him around for comic relief.

j/k
Old 01-01-2008, 07:38 PM   #30
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
We keep him around for comic relief.

j/k

LOL, yeah he is pretty funny. But I feel sorry for the guy, does he not know how big of an idiot he portrays himself to be?
Old 01-01-2008, 09:21 PM   #31
Zebra is on a distinguished road

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
I have many toys in the safe to play with but i must admit i love my saiga .308 and my saiga s12 shotgun

My saiga 308 is always a work in progress. I did the pistol grip conversion on it myself and now sports a tapco saw style pistol grip, a tapco single hook fire control group and vltor e-mod stock. hopefully i will get the barrel threaded and tabuk style flash hider soon.

Gunfighters-small.jpg
Old 01-01-2008, 10:06 PM   #32
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
I have many toys in the safe to play with but i must admit i love my saiga .308 and my saiga s12 shotgun

My saiga 308 is always a work in progress. I did the pistol grip conversion on it myself and now sports a tapco saw style pistol grip, a tapco single hook fire control group and vltor e-mod stock. hopefully i will get the barrel threaded and tabuk style flash hider soon.

Attachment 951
how is the saiga 12ga? i've had a few people ask about them at my work but we have yet to get one in for me to play with...i may not own any guns yet due to my brokedededness, but at work i have 4000 to play with as i please
Old 01-01-2008, 10:47 PM   #33
Wtf am i suppose to type here?
LazyRyan has a spectacular aura aboutLazyRyan has a spectacular aura about
LazyRyan's Tacoma Gallery
uhh...i have a potato cannon. it shoots. .
n a smal .25 berreta for security.
Old 01-01-2008, 10:52 PM   #34

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
the s12 is merely a 12 gauge with an AK action. having said that i'd say that the s12 is the most reliable semi-auto shotgun out there. it will eat anything you feed it and i have NEVER had a failure to eject in over 3k rounds through it. there are also 10 round stick mags and a 20 round drum available for the s12.

google the following:

"saiga 12 forum" and "tromix"
Old 01-02-2008, 09:37 AM   #35
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
As I go through the twilight of my life it is important to say.
I do not advise dinner for those who think me a cook.
It does not matter. We will get back to tacos.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:11 AM   #36
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Screw you. TRD just sent me what I wanted.
Thank you for your interest in TRD. For more low end torque, we recommend the TRD supercharger for the Toyota 4.0L engine, Toyota/TRD part numbers PTR29-35070, main assembly, and PTR29-35072, Tacoma fit kit. Horsepower gain is 304 SAE hp @ 5400 rpm and Torque gain is 334 SAE ft/lbs @ 3600 rpm. In addition to the supercharger, we recommend the TRD cat-back exhaust system, Toyota/TRD part number PT910-89061. Horsepower gain from the exhaust is 8 to 10 hp. For your reference, the TRD cold air intake or any other intake system isn't compatible with the TRD supercharger. For pricing an availability, contact your local dealer.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:49 PM   #37

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
did i miss something here? i thought this was a thread about firearms or is danusa just crapping on the thread?
Old 01-02-2008, 09:03 PM   #38

Quote:
did i miss something here? i thought this was a thread about firearms or is danusa just crapping on the thread?
he started it AND crapped on it...usually somebody else would hijack a thread, not the creator of it..oh well, i'm having fun trying to figure out what he says anyway
Old 01-02-2008, 09:04 PM   #39

Quote:
the s12 is merely a 12 gauge with an AK action. having said that i'd say that the s12 is the most reliable semi-auto shotgun out there. it will eat anything you feed it and i have NEVER had a failure to eject in over 3k rounds through it. there are also 10 round stick mags and a 20 round drum available for the s12.

google the following:

"saiga 12 forum" and "tromix"
thats good to hear that they're reliable, i know that the price is very fair so it made me uncertain about them until now
Old 01-04-2008, 05:58 AM   #40
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
he started it AND crapped on it...usually somebody else would hijack a thread, not the creator of it..oh well, i'm having fun trying to figure out what he says anyway
Best to my knowledge he's talking about his job of cleaning the crappers in the coast guard. Did you guys know he's looking for info on the TRD supercharger? LMFAO