Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Gunfighters

Old 01-04-2008, 07:16 AM   #41
Banned
danusa will become famous soon enoughdanusa will become famous soon enough
Army: Para Ranger, Inf. SF CIB
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Just what do you wish to know about projectile weapons, Turd?
If you ate not too much in a crapper.
That I can do without bothering to reference.
Few would know the difference anyway.
Old 01-04-2008, 01:05 PM   #42
Zebra is on a distinguished road

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
thats good to hear that they're reliable, i know that the price is very fair so it made me uncertain about them until now
tony the owner operator of tromix is a super cool dude and he's an active member on the saiga 12 forums. he is the seen as top guy for saiga conversions and AR platform big bore weapons. he mentioned something about that he was working on some SBS saigas for several police departments.
Old 01-04-2008, 11:35 PM   #43
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
oh... i'm so confused i don't even know what to say other than that i'm confused
Old 01-07-2008, 11:52 AM   #44
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh... i'm so confused i don't even know what to say other than that i'm confused
you and me both. at least half of this thread is completely incoherent...
Old 01-07-2008, 12:18 PM   #45
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danusa View Post
I think its a riddle!
Old 01-07-2008, 12:35 PM   #46
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawg25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by danusa
I think its a riddle!
I got it! The answer is that famous book "Monkeys at the Zoo" by Hu Flung Dung
Old 01-07-2008, 08:41 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawdust View Post
I got it! The answer is that famous book "Monkeys at the Zoo" by Hu Flung Dung
oh yea! i knew i recognized that from somewhere....
Old 01-15-2008, 09:02 PM   #48
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Shooting and Tacoma's come on!

IPSC, IDPA, Deer, Upland bird. Pistol and Rifle and Bow as well. Collect, reload, work on, shoot, like sharp things too. Love this country.
Old 01-16-2008, 09:50 AM   #49
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4x4trd View Post
IPSC, IDPA, Deer, Upland bird. Pistol and Rifle and Bow as well. Collect, reload, work on, shoot, like sharp things too. Love this country.
Any sharp things in particular?...I'm a big Spyderco and CRK fan.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:08 AM   #50
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
I like Cold Steel now. My Ti-lite will support 120lbs when open due the titanium leaf spring, and it opens as fast as a switch blade (while remaining legal). There are finger guards that snag the edge of your pocket when pulling it out so the blade snaps open on draw.

http://www.coldsteel.com/tilites.html

Not to mention, I'm a little impressed with the video demos of it piercing car hoods repeatedly without damaging the tip! At $65 on eBay, it's the most I've ever spent on a knife, but well worth it!
Old 01-17-2008, 12:45 AM   #51

i have a badass little spring-assisted kershaw, all you have to do is flick it and it flies open...i wanna get a ka-bar tho lol
Old 01-17-2008, 12:45 AM   #52

looks like danusa disappeared
Old 01-17-2008, 06:18 PM   #53
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
looks like danusa disappeared
Naw, just look out your window.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:23 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonKs View Post
Naw, just look out your window.
hahahaha...he musta been one of the hundreds i slay on a daily basis on c.o.d. 4
Old 01-20-2008, 12:42 AM   #55
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sharp things

I keep it simple USA made Buck's and older Puma's folding and fixed. A few benchmade, cold steel, H&R's, what ever catches the eye. The old lady says she hopes she passes first so she doesn't have to get rid of all the boy stuff. HA! Later, all
Old 01-20-2008, 11:02 PM   #56

when i was at work today, i had a guy come in getting prices on a few things and i asked why he needed them, turns out a family friend had passed away leaving his collection of 64 handguns and 32 rifles behind and his wife is selling them all off....huuuuuuuge collection
Old 01-20-2008, 11:07 PM   #57

young man?

Quote:
when i was at work today, i had a guy come in getting prices on a few things and i asked why he needed them, turns out a family friend had passed away leaving his collection of 64 handguns and 32 rifles behind and his wife is selling them all off....huuuuuuuge collection
Must of been a young man. Barely got started!
Old 01-20-2008, 11:08 PM   #58

hahahahaha, hey he had 64 handguns and 32 rifles more than i do
Old 01-20-2008, 11:18 PM   #59

another cheap hobby

Quote:
hahahahaha, hey he had 64 handguns and 32 rifles more than i do

Hey you need to save some money by leaving us Tacoma drivers stuck in the mud and buy a few firearms. Everybody needs several cheap hobbies. HA!
Old 01-20-2008, 11:21 PM   #60

i really couldn't tell if that was sarcasm or not lol...i love my job but let me tell you, playing with badass toys ALL day WILL spend your money faster than you can make it, even with how fast my printing press runs...