Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Gunfighters

Old 06-13-2008, 06:45 PM   #141
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Don't mean to butt in guys but just wanted to say-very nice to see this outcome between you. Typical TW fashion. Way to go!
No biggie, maybe you should hook us up with some rep LOL. J/K, you don't have to give rep if you don't wanna.
Old 06-13-2008, 06:51 PM   #142
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
My rep is wimpy still but there ya go
Old 06-13-2008, 06:53 PM   #143
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My rep is wimpy still but there ya go
Thanks man! No rep is too weak for me, I love rep!!
Old 06-13-2008, 06:54 PM   #144
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
My pleasure and it was well deserved in this case
Old 06-25-2008, 07:07 AM   #145
Banned
danusa will become famous soon enoughdanusa will become famous soon enough
Army: Para Ranger, Inf. SF CIB
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't mean to butt in guys but just wanted to say-very nice to see this outcome between you. Typical TW fashion. Way to go!

It is just a forum.
I am just goofing around here because there is no real news on my Taco.
The trick is to have some fun without getting ourselves kicked off when some real intel turns up.
I could have used some low end torque last winter.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:24 AM   #146
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danusa View Post
I could have used some low end torque last winter.
I can always use low end tourque!! I love low end tourque!! I wish I can get even more for cheap!!
Old 08-22-2008, 01:24 PM   #147
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danusa View Post
I wonder if the rest of the forum shares klown`s opinion.
Well you know me, I just call them as I see them.

This time I was right
Old 08-22-2008, 01:30 PM   #148
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
thread revival??
Old 08-22-2008, 01:31 PM   #149
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i just noticed on page 1, dan posted as danusa and as ghostsix lmao
Old 08-22-2008, 01:37 PM   #150
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
i just noticed on page 1, dan posted as danusa and as ghostsix lmao
Yeah, he was arguing with himself or agreeing? I can't tell, posts as both members are equally incoherant.
Old 08-22-2008, 02:15 PM   #151
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
Yeah, he was arguing with himself or agreeing? I can't tell, posts as both members are equally incoherant.
and dont forget colonel daniel ness.....another one he went by!!
Old 08-22-2008, 03:08 PM   #152

yea and the last one, sgtjim or something like that, just after he was banned lmao