Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Winchester 1300?

Old 08-15-2009, 08:31 AM   #1
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Winchester 1300?

I went to big5 yesterday with another TW member, I was planning to pickup a mossberg 500, well while i was there this one guy offered me his 3 year old winchester 1300 defender for 250. I think i might buy it. Only problem is That i dont know much about the 1300, all i know is that no gun store around here has one new or used . anyone with experience mind chiming in with some info.
Old 08-15-2009, 07:23 PM   #2
AVTOMAT is on a distinguished road
AVTOMAT's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah man.Barrel length? Whats the application for the gun? I can tell you that these are solid shotguns and loved by the people that own them.It hasn't been made new for almost 4 years now and last retail on a short defense model was 300-350.So if it looks good its not a bad deal.Nothing wrong with a Mossberg though.If you want to heavily accessorize it the 500 is a better ticket due to it still being produced.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:15 PM   #3
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just paid for it tonight. Its a street sweeper. Home defense style. post pics in 10 days
Old 08-25-2009, 10:13 PM   #4
Greg Graffin 2016

Get to pick it up tomorrow, so excited. Already wanting a Remington 700 sps, great here comes another money pit.
Old 08-26-2009, 03:48 PM   #5
Greg Graffin 2016

Well here it is.Winchester 1300?-img_0624.jpg
Old 08-26-2009, 03:52 PM   #6
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
thats nice andre, lets go shooting!
Old 08-26-2009, 03:52 PM   #7
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!

Congrats, enjoy & be safe!
Old 08-26-2009, 07:27 PM   #8
Greg Graffin 2016

Thanks guys, Oscar, I just went today.
and Wolfpack thats a sweet looking mossberg also Where can I find that wall mount?