Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Trail Cam pics for 2009 season

Old 09-03-2009, 09:53 PM   #1
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
eagleswarrior's Tacoma Gallery
Trail Cam pics for 2009 season

Post your game your going after for the upcoming season!! Here are a couple I've got off my cam right before they shed for the summer...kinda blurry cause i had to edit them to get em up close...nice small 8 point though...
Trail Cam pics for 2009 season-untitled3.jpg Trail Cam pics for 2009 season-untitled26.jpg
Old 09-07-2009, 08:25 PM   #2
grassflatsfisher is just really nicegrassflatsfisher is just really nicegrassflatsfisher is just really nicegrassflatsfisher is just really nice

grassflatsfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Pulled these off my cam a month or so ago. I haven't been back to see if he is still hanging around. Just a bush hog trail going to one of my stands.Not a shooter but pretty cool to get his progress. Watch the dates and times. Neighbor has a 20acre corn/soybean field planted. I think he is heading back and forth from beding on my side and feeding on his. Just catching his movement going back and forth.

Old 09-07-2009, 08:27 PM   #3
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
man i want to start hunting... but i need to start taking hunting classes... and get my license... but i have no time...
Old 09-09-2009, 11:03 AM   #4
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
eagleswarrior's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you got a good mornin stand!! Mine shows the time and dates but since they were edited it doesn't show...they were bout like 4 am...
Quote:
Originally Posted by grassflatsfisher View Post
Pulled these off my cam a month or so ago. I haven't been back to see if he is still hanging around. Just a bush hog trail going to one of my stands.Not a shooter but pretty cool to get his progress. Watch the dates and times. Neighbor has a 20acre corn/soybean field planted. I think he is heading back and forth from beding on my side and feeding on his. Just catching his movement going back and forth.

Old 09-16-2009, 08:56 AM   #5
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Got this little guy in spring so i'll be sing him in 3 weeks!
Old 09-16-2009, 09:02 AM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
Got this little guy in spring so i'll be sing him in 3 weeks!
round here.....thats a big guy!!
Old 09-16-2009, 09:03 AM   #7
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
Do you ever get pictures of weird stuff on those cameras?

There is one posted in the woods where I ride my dirtbike. I admit I have smiled for a couple pictures in front of it. It is also posted next to the trail so I assume it has gotten a few pictures of me riding past.

I don't have a problem with hunting but I could never shoot one of those animals. They look too much like my dog! Those are some very cool pictures of deer in their natural environment.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:18 AM   #8
Liam1234 is on a distinguished road
Liam1234's Tacoma Gallery
GrassflatsFisher,

GREAT PICS!!! What kind of camera set up do you have. The pics are crystal clear!
Old 09-16-2009, 09:19 AM   #9
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
the city i live in has deer everywhere, its almost like they know they cant get shot in town so they chill and eat our fields
Old 09-16-2009, 09:27 AM   #10
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
round here.....thats a big guy!!
Is average for around here...
Old 09-16-2009, 09:47 AM   #11
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is average for around here...
yeah.....i know. i gotta hunt up north some time.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:59 PM   #12
grassflatsfisher is just really nicegrassflatsfisher is just really nicegrassflatsfisher is just really nicegrassflatsfisher is just really nice

grassflatsfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam1234 View Post
GrassflatsFisher,

GREAT PICS!!! What kind of camera set up do you have. The pics are crystal clear!
It's a Moultrie I-40. (stay away form the M and D 40 models) I've tried them all..cruddeback, leafriver, stealths, etc.... The Moultrie I-40 is by far the best camera I've used $ for $. Very easy setup, 5000+ pic battery life, 1sec or less trigger speed, and as you can see it takes a great pic. It also has a video mode. My only complaint is it can be a little cumbersome to mount...but it's not that big a deal... I've seen them in the $150 range price wise which is half of what a cuddeback cost. I have 5 of them right now. 3 of those are going on their 3rd year with absolutely no issues. I was strictly running cuddebacks but after 2 of them leaked water and their customer service department wouldn't answer any phone calls or emails I started looking else where. Add that and the fact I was only getting about 600 pics per battery cycle. Pics were good and great trigger speed but not worth the extra money.

Here is a video I got last season. I just put my cams back out this past weekend so maybe I will have a few more pics to show here in a few weeks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rifZ-Rt-cA
Old 09-17-2009, 12:55 PM   #13
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Here are some from the last few weeks. I am going back out this weekend so i will have some more in a few days. Yes threre are a lot of hogs that need to be delt with. The new rifle should get a work out this weekend.

Old 09-17-2009, 01:05 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yeah.....i know. i gotta hunt up north some time.
LOTS of gameland here man! if you ever need show around you know who to get ahold of!
Old 09-17-2009, 01:06 PM   #15

Wish we had wild hogs to hunt around here!
Old 09-17-2009, 01:15 PM   #16
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wish we had wild hogs to hunt around here!
Be careful what you wish for. A few are ok to have something else to hunt for but they turn into large numbers very very quick. They turn over feeders, tear up food plots and put holes in fences.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:22 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
Be careful what you wish for. A few are ok to have something else to hunt for but they turn into large numbers very very quick. They turn over feeders, tear up food plots and put holes in fences.
They would last long it it was like ground hogs(no closed season).....
Old 09-17-2009, 01:39 PM   #18

tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They would last long it it was like ground hogs(no closed season).....
No closed season and can be hunted any time by any legal means. Night or day does not matter. The problem is 1 female can have 3 litters a year with 10-12 per litter so that adds up real quick. We did have them pretty much gone about 5 years ago but now they are everywhere again. Trapping and running dogs for them gets them in check pretty quick.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:03 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
No closed season and can be hunted any time by any legal means. Night or day does not matter. The problem is 1 female can have 3 litters a year with 10-12 per litter so that adds up real quick. We did have them pretty much gone about 5 years ago but now they are everywhere again. Trapping and running dogs for them gets them in check pretty quick.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:44 PM   #20
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics all!!!..........keep em coming....my camera is broke, sorry I can't contribute.