LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Share a Hunt / Hunt Swaps

Old 09-17-2009, 05:13 PM   #1
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
eagleswarrior's Tacoma Gallery
Share a Hunt / Hunt Swaps

I'm sure we can always agree the grass is always greener on the other side...We always want to go out and test other game lands and other types of game...I have land where within 30 minutes of daylight I can guarantee atleast an 11" beard on a turkey here in NC...Maybe someone from the North might have the big deer we don't have but we have the turkey they don't have so feel free here to either swap hunts which could be guided by the host or share a hunt where someone might pitch in with another to make a trip happen!! You have to come back and atleast report what happens though...Good Luck...These could be dream hunts for some because we often take advantage and become unaware of what surroundings we have ourselves!!
Old 09-18-2009, 07:13 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
id be more then willing to swap hunts, but we dont have big deer here..lol
Old 09-20-2009, 02:39 PM   #3
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
We have 2400 acres in Fentress county, Tennessee. We mainly deer hunt it, but there are hogs EVERYWHERE. I dont like sayin I can gaurentee a kill... but theres a VERY good shot. Hogs rub on trees waste high, sometimes higher. I'd be willing to do a swap.

closest town- clarkrange (for directions info)
Old 09-21-2009, 07:01 AM   #4
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
what kind of game are u looking for in return?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcs1987 View Post
We have 2400 acres in Fentress county, Tennessee. We mainly deer hunt it, but there are hogs EVERYWHERE. I dont like sayin I can gaurentee a kill... but theres a VERY good shot. Hogs rub on trees waste high, sometimes higher. I'd be willing to do a swap.

closest town- clarkrange (for directions info)
Old 09-21-2009, 10:18 PM   #5
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleswarrior View Post
what kind of game are u looking for in return?
I'm not to picky. Definately a big game. deer,bear,turkey... but ill probably trade for anything just to give a new place a shot and meet some tw members
Old 09-22-2009, 06:35 AM   #6
Thats what I'm talkin about...Half of the love for hunting is all about the fellowship!! plus, I've always wanted to take a hog with my bow!!
Quote:
I'm not to picky. Definately a big game. deer,bear,turkey... but ill probably trade for anything just to give a new place a shot and meet some tw members
Old 09-22-2009, 09:00 AM   #7
Redneck from the hills

Quote:
Thats what I'm talkin about...Half of the love for hunting is all about the fellowship!! plus, I've always wanted to take a hog with my bow!!
THATS a rush. Its fun enough killing one with a gun, but you haven't lived until you do it with a bow!

Yeah just sittin around deer camp and being around friends is probably my favorite part of going..huntin is just a bonus.
Old 09-23-2009, 06:23 PM   #8
Redneck from the hills

80 views and only 3 of us willing to swap hunts..... come on yall....
Old 09-23-2009, 06:25 PM   #9
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-23-2009, 06:37 PM   #10
Redneck from the hills

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
lol... u asshole
Old 09-23-2009, 07:03 PM   #11
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Hehe
Old 09-24-2009, 11:06 PM   #14
Redneck from the hills

Quote:
TRDMAN it's alright, if I had the shit you're showing on your pics, I wouldn't offer em up either...lol...
yeah i dont blame him either. the places i'm offerering to trade hunts are on a lease.... i have family land with 160/170 bucks but that sweet little piece of land is only hunted by me
Old 09-26-2009, 03:45 PM   #15
Quote:
yeah i dont blame him either. the places i'm offerering to trade hunts are on a lease.... i have family land with 160/170 bucks but that sweet little piece of land is only hunted by me
Selfish ass lol