Bushmaster AR-15 19 26.76%
Ruger Sr-556 2 2.82%
sig saur 556 classic 5 7.04%
Panther arms AR- 10 0 0%
Colt- AR platform 8 11.27%
other (please specify) 32 45.07%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2009, 02:23 PM   #42
thinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedthinkingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
thinkingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
This has been beaten to death a thefiringline and AR15.com
I own exactly 0 Colts...and it's not because I can't afford them.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:42 PM   #43
^^^^ 3%er ^^^^
Packman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPackman73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Packman73's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkingman View Post
This has been beaten to death a thefiringline and AR15.com
I own exactly 0 Colts...and it's not because I can't afford them.
There is nothing to beat to death. Rob put together an accurate chart of the major manufacturers and what they offer. There is nothing to argue.

BTW, I don't own a Colt either and not because I can't afford one. I could buy 2 Colts with my LWRC.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:41 PM   #44
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Well here she is!! My new AR!!!! Just got her the other day. Its a Colt LE6920!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 07:42 PM   #45
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Well here she is!! My new AR!!!! Just got her the other day.
shes a beaut
Old 09-22-2009, 07:46 PM   #46
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
shes a beaut
Thanks man!! Can't wait to go shoot her!!!! I still want to do a good amount of mods to her. Tactical sling, 30 mag, etc!!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 07:47 PM   #47
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
.223?
Old 09-22-2009, 07:47 PM   #48
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
dont forget an ACOG
Old 09-22-2009, 07:49 PM   #49
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
.223?
Thats affirm......223!
Old 09-22-2009, 08:02 PM   #50
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
awesome gun man. let us know when you take it out next time. you plannin on buyin any other stuff for it? why didnt you go for a picatinny rail system?
Old 09-22-2009, 08:10 PM   #51
Rollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the roughRollinn is a jewel in the rough
Rollinn's Tacoma Gallery
got the bushmaster ar-15 myself- dont get out much to shoot, but when i do that can doesnt stand a chance..
Old 09-22-2009, 08:18 PM   #52
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
awesome gun man. let us know when you take it out next time. you plannin on buyin any other stuff for it? why didnt you go for a picatinny rail system?
Thanks!! I'm pretty new to the AR's. I want to do a lot of stuff to it! Small mods first though you know. All I know is its the Law Enforcement edition.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:53 PM   #54
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Sweet rifle buddy! If you have any questions, PM me.
Thanks!! and Oh I will!!!
Old 09-22-2009, 08:54 PM   #55
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good man. hope that it will bring you many, many years of shooting enjoyment
Old 09-22-2009, 08:55 PM   #56
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
sounds good man. hope that it will bring you many, many years of shooting enjoyment
Same here!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 09:51 AM   #57
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
anyone heard of Yankee Hill Machine? there's a dealer near me selling their brand. just wondered if anyone had info as to their quality?

http://yankeehillmachine.com/
Old 09-24-2009, 09:52 AM   #58
Be a fountain, not a drain.
bambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shedbambooshoots is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevin
bambooshoots's Tacoma Gallery
YHM is a decent manufacuter.

You shouldn't have any problems with their products.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:09 PM   #59
Lieutenant Dan.

This gun is bad ass!!!! I love me new AR!!!! Shoots great!!!! I am a new owner to AR's so I don't have any experience with them but they are awesome!!! Great buy for me I think. Many mods to come.