Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

tying string loops

Old 09-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
tying string loops

anyone got any tips or good video clips for tying a string loop on?? i have done it before, but mine never seem to tighten as they should, so i always end up taking it to a local place here and getting the guy there to do it. im probably hitting the woods this weekend, adn i aint so sure the loop i have in now is gonna hold much longer.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:12 PM   #2
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
anyone got any tips or good video clips for tying a string loop on?? i have done it before, but mine never seem to tighten as they should, so i always end up taking it to a local place here and getting the guy there to do it. im probably hitting the woods this weekend, adn i aint so sure the loop i have in now is gonna hold much longer.
I have a local guy and he is the only guy that touches my bow ever! so sorry Bro can't help ya.... What release you shootin'
Old 09-23-2009, 04:15 PM   #3
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
I have a local guy and he is the only guy that touches my bow ever! so sorry Bro can't help ya.... What release you shootin'
no worries bro. im gonna shoot it and just watch it, but i bought a 3 pack of the loops,so it'll be done soon.

as for my release.....i shoot with a jim fletcher .44 caliper(team primos)
Old 09-23-2009, 04:18 PM   #4
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cool I use a truball for hunting and a carter evolution+ for target....
Old 09-23-2009, 04:19 PM   #5

Quote:
Cool I use a truball for hunting and a carter evolution+ for target....
nice! i was thinking about a tru-ball before, but after i used the fletcher a few times, i was good to go with it.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:23 PM   #6

Hell yeah.. When does your season start??
Old 09-23-2009, 04:25 PM   #7

Quote:
Hell yeah.. When does your season start??
it started last week......but with as busy as i have been, and the stuff going on with buying the house......selling the condo...i havent had time to go. thats gonna change this weekend tho.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:26 PM   #8

Quote:
it started last week......but with as busy as i have been, and the stuff going on with buying the house......selling the condo...i havent had time to go. thats gonna change this weekend tho.
Right on! get some blood on them sticks!!!!
Old 09-23-2009, 04:39 PM   #9

Quote:
Right on! get some blood on them sticks!!!!
gonna try like hell to!

just bought a string tamer last night and installed it today. its so good....i took off the string spiders i had on there. this thing works great on my old pse!
Old 09-23-2009, 04:41 PM   #10

Quote:
gonna try like hell to!

just bought a string tamer last night and installed it today. its so good....i took off the string spiders i had on there. this thing works great on my old pse!
Make shure we get some pics if you kill!
Old 09-23-2009, 05:39 PM   #11

Quote:
Make shure we get some pics if you kill!
oh hell ya....there will definitely be pics!
Old 09-23-2009, 05:51 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada View Post
appreciate it man.........im gonna go off this video.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:07 PM   #14

Just don't get it totight or it will torque your arrow!
Old 09-23-2009, 07:08 PM   #15

Quote:
Just don't get it totight or it will torque your arrow!
yeah......ima let it basically tighten itself when i put it on.
Old 09-23-2009, 07:09 PM   #16

Quote:
yeah......ima let it basically tighten itself when i put it on.
Good call!
Old 09-25-2009, 05:08 PM   #17

got my string loop tied......and loctited my stabilizer and my string tamer.....now hopefully they wont come loose.

also....went today,put my stand in a tree...will prolly move it tho, but ima hunt it tomorrow morning.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:45 PM   #18
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
no worries bro. im gonna shoot it and just watch it, but i bought a 3 pack of the loops,so it'll be done soon.

as for my release.....i shoot with a jim fletcher .44 caliper(team primos)
how do u like that .44 caliper? I got one, and it seemed to be inconsistant with shots. I got a hand held relase, and i was shooting robin hoods also for the life of me, i cant figure out how to adjust the sensativity of the .44
Old 10-06-2009, 03:48 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
how do u like that .44 caliper? I got one, and it seemed to be inconsistant with shots. I got a hand held relase, and i was shooting robin hoods also for the life of me, i cant figure out how to adjust the sensativity of the .44
i like my .44 caliper really well. my shots are pretty consistent. the adjustment is kinda under the trigger with a hex head screw.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:30 PM   #20

Kill yet Will??? my girl got her first archery doe tonight!