Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Wisconsin duck/goose hunting?

Old 09-30-2009, 08:11 AM   #1
The Reel Sportsman
TacomaYAK will become famous soon enoughTacomaYAK will become famous soon enough

TacomaYAK's Tacoma Gallery
Wisconsin duck/goose hunting?

So I got invited by a friend of mine to go up to Wisconsin, outside of Madison, during Thanksgiving. She told me that I could duck/goose hunt up there, so I was just curious if anyone can give me some input on their experience waterfowling in that area. Thanks!
Old 09-30-2009, 08:29 AM   #2
cntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcntstan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck
cntstan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaYAK View Post
So I got invited by a friend of mine to go up to Wisconsin, outside of Madison, during Thanksgiving. She told me that I could duck/goose hunt up there, so I was just curious if anyone can give me some input on their experience waterfowling in that area. Thanks!
I don't hunt waterfowl up here, just deer, pheasant and grouse....but I can tell you to bring the warmest clothes you have. I've deer hunted every Thanksgiving here for the past five years and I've about froze TO DEATH every time. Maybe it's just my southern blood, but it's friggin cold, even in November.