LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Concealed Handgun License - TX

Old 07-22-2008, 03:21 PM   #121
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
I have a CPL in Washington and have for almost two years now. I do not carry everyday but it is comforting to know I have it. Particularly when I am in a rather bad part of town. You gotta love the process here in Wa, no classes, no test, just put your money on the counter sign a couple of places and get your fingerprints taken. After that it was less than 21 days and I had mine. I carry a Star PD .45.

although mine is black
Old 07-22-2008, 08:21 PM   #123
raycie has much to be proud ofraycie has much to be proud ofraycie has much to be proud ofraycie has much to be proud ofraycie has much to be proud ofraycie has much to be proud ofraycie has much to be proud ofraycie has much to be proud ofraycie has much to be proud of

Name: Neil
raycie's Tacoma Gallery
My wife used to have hers in Oklahoma.. Hawaii doesn't have CC.. if we ever do, damn sure I'm signing up..
Old 07-22-2008, 11:33 PM   #124
Moose
MooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMooseTX82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: USS John Paul Jones; Gas Turbine Technician Electrical 2nd Class (SW)
MooseTX82's Tacoma Gallery
L Jackson
Im from Houston originally I would love to get a CWL but California is lame with guns so Ima have to wait till i get out of the military and move back home to TX. What did you have to do to get it? Is there any kind of things you can bypass if you are active duty or former military?

Moose
Old 07-24-2008, 04:08 AM   #125
Banned
danusa will become famous soon enoughdanusa will become famous soon enough
Army: Para Ranger, Inf. SF CIB
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
How many minutes? The fight is over in 2.3 secs.
Someone is bleeding out. You have fired 2.5 shots in low light at 2 yds. or less.
Source: FBI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
"When Seconds Count, The Police Are Only Minutes Away"

I'm a CCW holder in PA.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:05 AM   #126
Banned
danusa will become famous soon enoughdanusa will become famous soon enough
Army: Para Ranger, Inf. SF CIB
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
I have been meaning to buy a Star PD. I thought they went under.
Your pic does not look llke the Star PD that I know.
One thing that I like about them is the loaded chamber indicator. I should have had Bill Wilson put it on my 1911`s, that were custom anyway, while he was building them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
I have a CPL in Washington and have for almost two years now. I do not carry everyday but it is comforting to know I have it. Particularly when I am in a rather bad part of town. You gotta love the process here in Wa, no classes, no test, just put your money on the counter sign a couple of places and get your fingerprints taken. After that it was less than 21 days and I had mine. I carry a Star PD .45.

although mine is black
Old 07-24-2008, 07:26 AM   #127
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danusa View Post
I have been meaning to buy a Star PD. I thought they went under.
Your pic does not look llke the Star PD that I know.
One thing that I like about them is the loaded chamber indicator. I should have had Bill Wilson put it on my 1911`s, that were custom anyway, while he was building them.
I think they did go under, mine is a little different and is an earlier model. It has been a great one for carry. Mine does not have a loaded chamber indicator other than that I love it. Also suprising very little recoil

I found a pic that is much closer other than I have a black rubberised grip as the original one in the pic was just uncomfortable.

-Dan
Old 07-24-2008, 08:31 AM   #128
kidthatsirish is on a distinguished road
kidthatsirish's Tacoma Gallery
I always thought about getting one once I had turned 21....When everything happened at my school (VA Tech), that was the straw that broke the cammel's back.....Tech was a gun free zone...the most strict gun policy possible, and look what good it did my classmates. After that, I realized that if im serious about defending myself, my wife, and those people around me that I was gonna have to carry. I have my CCW permit now here in flordia (i moved shortly after)
Old 08-18-2008, 09:50 PM   #129
My other ride weighs 200 tons
4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4x4trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4x4x4trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidthatsirish View Post
I always thought about getting one once I had turned 21....When everything happened at my school (VA Tech), that was the straw that broke the cammel's back.....Tech was a gun free zone...the most strict gun policy possible, and look what good it did my classmates. After that, I realized that if im serious about defending myself, my wife, and those people around me that I was gonna have to carry. I have my CCW permit now here in flordia (i moved shortly after)
The old saying that "gun control is people control" comes to mind.

Criminals obey the law when?

Just got mine renewed and it is now good until 2013.
Old 08-18-2008, 10:43 PM   #130
Bamban is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Radar A/N TPS 43-E,Tactical Air Command
Bamban's Tacoma Gallery
I have TX concealed handgun license and AZ concealed weapons permit.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:55 PM   #131
ROMbler is a splendid one to beholdROMbler is a splendid one to beholdROMbler is a splendid one to beholdROMbler is a splendid one to beholdROMbler is a splendid one to beholdROMbler is a splendid one to behold
Name: John
ROMbler's Tacoma Gallery
I got my concealed weapons permit last year. Don't really intend to carry a weapon but it is nice to know I can. I also like being able to walk into a gun store and walk right out with a new gun whenever I want to.