LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Guns & Hunting

Notices

Another Successful year for Bucks

Old 10-10-2009, 09:31 PM   #1
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Name: James
jammdogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to jammdogg
Another Successful year for Bucks

Hi all,

Just back from another year in Murderers Creek Unit of Eastern Oregon. We have a hunting cabin there.

Weather was odd. Drove over Friday, sunny and warm. Snowed Saturday and Sunday. White Tacoma hard to see in snow? Camo? Must have worked. First three bucks in camp were from my truck. (all small Forks).
Next buck could have come from me, but I passed on it as I felt it was too small. (another fork). My brother in law bagged it while we watched!

All in all, we got 7 in camp, 4 from my rig, I did not bag one this year, but passed on 5 of them, all spikes and forks. My step brother bagged a fork from 459 yards with a head shot from his .338 with hand loads.

We have 11 total tags, and several left to fill. Season runs through the 14th. Best of luck to my camp mates!

Tacoma was AWESOME up in the hills. I was hoping for some mud to offset the Super White. I got some road mud, (pics soon), but nothing great as far as wheeling. It was dry, frozen, then dry again.

Hoping you all had the same luck this year.

Best

Jammdogg
Old 10-11-2009, 08:49 PM   #3
jammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant futurejammdogg has a brilliant future

Here are a couple. Still waiting for pics of the deer. I just took pics of the truck!

I will post deer pics when I get em!

James
Old 10-11-2009, 09:17 PM   #4
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
nice congrats..dont be shy, by the time the 14th rolls around you will take anything!..lol

I said to myself that I want to get a nice racked buck this year, which I did, and just happened to be my first kill bow hunting. I'll probably hold off on a doe untill the end of the season is near, just to top off the freezer..But I'm gonna find brother of the buck i got..lol
Old 10-12-2009, 02:23 PM   #5

Jersey, I saw the pic of your first bow buck. SWEEEEET! Congrats. I have never hunted with a bow. We saw HUNDREDS of does, as well as Antelope and Elk.

James
Old 10-12-2009, 02:55 PM   #6
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Well, the title may be a bit off... Another Successful Year for HUNTERS! - Although I guess the remaining bucks will be getting a little more too! So I guess it is successful for both!